• 271(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hey guys (and ladies if there are any)

I'm a technical challenged user trying to change the skin settings which I probably shouldn't be doing anyway...
First, I'm using the default Estuary skin that came with krypton and I'm wondering if this mod fixes my issues.
In a certain add-on that I'll just call "Eggsohdis" you can view movies using different view types (wide list, wall, fan, poster, etc). In my old skin confluence, this add-on allowed you to save your view type. For some reason in Estuary it doesn't. It defaults to "widelist" and after you change it t soemthing else like wall, it goes back after you close and restart Kodi.

Here's a picture of what i meant. (PICTURE)

I checked out the XML files in the skin.estuary addon folder but couldn't seem to find the right file that controlled this.
All I'm hoping is that it's possible for the view type to be saved in this skin but I can't figure that out. I hope this all makes sense. Does this modded version of Estuary do this? I was afraid to install another skin if it didn't do this one simple thing. Many thanks!

EDIT: Never mind I finally found the solution. If anyone is having this same problem, you have to go into the add-on's"tools" section and change the "view types". The Esturary skin had nothing to do with the problem.
Hi all,

I stumbled upon this skin and it looks like it's perfect for me. I installed everything on my Ubuntu 17.04 machine running Kodi v17.1. But I can't get the skin running as all the menus on first page are empty. I only see the setting, weather and file explorer icons. Additionally, I can see the power menu but when I click, it's empty.
Any hint how to get it running properly?
I alread deinstalled and reinstalled. All additionaly needed add-ons seem to be installed due to the overview in the skin itself.

Thanks,
Matthias
--
Any tips on the easiest way to get the zip file onto a Fire Stick?
Using ADBFire and push the file to the FireTV might be the easiest way.
Thanks for the reply matmike, I just tried using the Downloader app from Amazon and that worked. It took typing in a very long URL. I guess an alternative would of been uploading it to my Google Drive account and accessing it using the ES Explorer app.

Thanks again for the reply.
thank you Minus0 for picking up the torch and carrying on Guilouz fine work ..

dose anyone know how to change the transparency of the dialogue box (OSD ) that appears when you pause the video
or change it to just the word ( Paused ) appears without OSD ?

I have been unable to figure this out. Does anyone know how i could eliminate the art thumbnail circled. I would like to just have the background art show behind, but pointless with a image laying over. I've enjoyed the skin until that came about in a update, appreciate any help!
Hi,

maybe its a stupid question but id love to add rating icons like ROTTEN TOMATOES, IMBD, METACRITIC, and others.... on my movies library browser page..

I saw some screenshot on this thread somewhere that shows it..

How can i do it?

Thank you soooo much
(2017-01-13, 23:09)iMak Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 11:37)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 11:24)iMak Wrote: I never had a fanart at the background for any of my movies, and when I click on Show fanart I get a black screen only. Is there a way to enable it or it's a bug?

Same thing as a lot of other users. We don't know the origin of the bug yet.

I can confirm that it's still present in Kodi 17 RC3.

For some reason, the fanart background appeared and disappeared again!!!

how can i add rotten tomatoes icon and other rating icon like in your example?
Hi guys, two problems I didn't have before:

1) In music section, all the songs report only the name of the band/artist, so for example if I enter in Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way I have:

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers

However when I start play, the fullscreen appears correctly with the song name

2) Always in music section, for multiple cds now the visualization is:
1. song 1 of cd 1
2. song 1 of cd 2
3. song 2 of cd 1
4. song 2 of cd 2

before I correctly had:
1. song 1 of cd 1
2. song 2 of cd 1
14. song 1 of cd 2
15. song 2 of cd 2

I suspect some addon not updated, but my repos are ok.
Someone can help?!

Thanks!
Can i disable the Script SkinShortcuts because is running all the time and it slow down the skin at android system ?
http://i.imgur.com/YLxfVkS.jpeg
Hi , am using 17.1 can i get rid of the shadowed bar and the text "MUSIC" please without having to into textures folder and decompile ?
(2017-05-16, 14:38)ontap Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/YLxfVkS.jpeg
Hi , am using 17.1 can i get rid of the shadowed bar and the text "MUSIC" please without having to into textures folder and decompile ?

In settings, go to home menu -> customize main menu -> music -> set type of widgets to "none"
tx latortu , but i was just using music as an example that bar pops up on most of the menu items , i don't use music on my build , but i do use widgets.
Am i right in thinking if i do what your suggesting i won't be able to use widgets ?
  • 271(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36