• 272(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-05-15, 15:49)gordi73 Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 23:09)iMak Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 11:37)toeggi Wrote: Same thing as a lot of other users. We don't know the origin of the bug yet.

I can confirm that it's still present in Kodi 17 RC3.

For some reason, the fanart background appeared and disappeared again!!!

how can i add rotten tomatoes icon and other rating icon like in your example?

I also would like to know how to show the rates?
In the " Setting /Skin setting/Library options" , I do not have theses turn on:

Show Rating of TMDB rather than IMDB . ( it will not show IMDB rating or icon )
Hide Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic info ( Never showed up.)

And it looks like "flixster rate " don't see it.

I'm on windows ( Kodi 17.1 ) . Have all add-on installed ( Req and Add ) .
Except for one . " Next UP Notification"
Skin version is " 1.7.14

Anybody having trouble with the Power menu? The one that said " Log Off ( ......) " ?
It does not do anything on my system. But, goes back to the screen you were on before.

Trying to switch users. right now . I have to reboot to choose a new user.

I do like this skin a lot. Good job. awesome work on it .

Edit:
I went to my Movie scraper and changed it to IMDB. Now I have the " IMDB" icon and Rating.
I also am now getting the " Metacritic " Rating ". ( the E in the circle icon)

But it is below the Last box
( time , I guess it is over ( scrolls by when it is set to am/pm mode. )) . The box is too small for the AM/PM ending.
Not in the middle like the picture above.

Do I need another Scraper to get the rest of the Ratings?

Any chance we can get the Rating of the movies, too? beside the icons on the left side. ( R,PG, PG-13,...)
##### Important Information #####

I want to know what everyone's opinion on the situation problem that has arisen for me. When I asked Guilouz if I could take over development of the skin, I was under the impression that the development on the Arctic Zephyr:From Ashes was no longer going on. I had sent a PM to Guardian Hope and told him I was ready to return to help with development of his skin.

Long story short, his PM box was full. So I never heard a word from him, until week ago. So I am in a bit of a predicament with having said to Guardian Hope that I would help out again. I don't want to leave everyone here with no development on this skin. So, I would like some feedback to what everyone's thoughts are on this problem.

If I continue here, I would like to put out small updates. Meaning, when I complete a new feature I will post that immediately, instead of waiting until several features are complete then post all improvements. This way I can juggle both projects. If this is not an option with everyone than I will be sorry to say I will have to leave this skins' future development. Someone else would have to carry on development.

Shout back on your opinions.
minus0

Sent from my SM-T550
Small updates is fine with me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Better to have some development than none!

Since you're volunteering your time I say thank you and do it whichever way is comfortable and accessible for you.
Really not all that much more I would want as far as the development of this skin...
It's light enough and allows me to customize the Widgets which is the most important feature I need.

But I would suggest finding some way to cache the widgets display so they don't need to rebuild every time you switch menu entries.
Perhaps a 30 minute refresh or a setting so we can tell it how often to refresh the cache?
Hello, I have been using this skin since V17 came out. Previously I always ran Aeon Nox and was used to the customization it offered. Estuary is different to me but in some regards I like it. One thing I miss is having my Random Movies Add-On as a widget in my home screen.

Can someone help me to get this set up? I can seem to figure it and I did a search for it and am not finding an answer.

If it can't be done, can I install Aeon Nox still? I don't see it as an available option in 17.1

Thanks.
Hi great work on the skin, it's the first thing I install once I get Kodi on a device, just one question/request.. is it possible to have the default player view? I like how sleek minimal the default player so is it at all possible to set the player as a default view?
I downloaded the skin to try and get Atmos and DTS-X icons working, but so far all it does is stop the movie showing up in my library. I'm assuming that the standard movie scraper is having an issue with the file name, because it finds the file, attempts to get some info, and fails for some reason. If I remove Atmos from the filename it finds it straight away.
As you can see below I tried a few variants with no joy. Where am I going wrong?

01:11:09.042 T:236 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://192.168.1.150/data/Videos/2D Movies/10 Cloverfield Lane.Atmos.mkv', it won't be added to the library.
01:14:01.675 T:6044 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://192.168.1.150/data/Videos/2D Movies/10 Cloverfield Lane (Atmos).mkv', it won't be added to the library.
01:16:18.208 T:11236 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://192.168.1.150/data/Videos/2D Movies/10 Cloverfield Lane Atmos.mkv', it won't be added to the library.
01:18:27.825 T:6780 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://192.168.1.150/data/Videos/2D Movies/10 Cloverfield Lane.ATMOS.mkv', it won't be added to the library.

I'm using a kodi 17.0 build on Windows 10 if that makes a difference?

Cheers

John.
(2016-07-02, 15:21)loggio Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 13:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 12:30)loggio Wrote: Hi guilouz,

This mod has really taken shape since I last used it. Well done, really good work. Much better than the stock skin!

I have a couple of feature requests that would help a great deal.

1. The ability to have "persistent" widgets, where widgets don't continuously refresh all the time. This is because if an "internet" type widget is enabled eg: extended info addon - imdb 'upcoming movies' they can take some time to populate the information because it has to download the info from the internet.
Once the info is pulled, the widget is displayed, however once you scroll down the main menu and back to the "movies" section, the widget is refreshed and has to pull the information all over again. This makes for a pretty ordinary experience.

The Titan skin allows you to disable or enable widgets refreshing on a 'per widget' basis via the skin.shortcuts menu edit window. Titan also only refreshes widgets after media has finished playing back, this greatly improves the user experience and eliminates slow widget loading.

2. Ability to remove coloured epg grid?
3. Change "skin color" to "background color" and add a seperate "highlight" colour option?

Other than the above requests I can't really fault what you've done so far, bloody awesome!

Cheers,
Loggio.

1. I have no idea how to do that because I use Skin Helper widgets and widgetreload is needed in their property.

2. Which grid ?

3. It's possible yes.

1. If you're interested, marcelveldt is the man to talk to I'm sure he'll help you out.
2. sorry I meant the ability to turn off colored epg timeline
3. Awesome!

Again keep up the good work.

Cheers.

This please (#1), I registered just to say me and a lot of my friends have the skin (I told them to get it) but this is also the number one issue. The other skin we used to use Aeon Nox Silvo Mod does not refresh the widgets but obviously our preference is this amazing skin. We are also using Android boxes, one person is Pie.

Can you kindly look into this? Would make a lot of people happy Smile
(2017-05-21, 22:08)Thatguyfromwalmart Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 15:21)loggio Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 13:26)Guilouz Wrote: 1. I have no idea how to do that because I use Skin Helper widgets and widgetreload is needed in their property.

2. Which grid ?

3. It's possible yes.

1. If you're interested, marcelveldt is the man to talk to I'm sure he'll help you out.
2. sorry I meant the ability to turn off colored epg timeline
3. Awesome!

Again keep up the good work.

Cheers.

This please (#1), I registered just to say me and a lot of my friends have the skin (I told them to get it) but this is also the number one issue. The other skin we used to use Aeon Nox Silvo Mod does not refresh the widgets but obviously our preference is this amazing skin. We are also using Android boxes, one person is Pie.

Can you kindly look into this? Would make a lot of people happy Smile

I have do that in Estuary MOD v2 in my next release, no widget reloading with Skin Shortcuts template.
I already said that I was only focusing on the version for Kodi 18 and I gave support for this version at minus0.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi,
why i cant disable widgets like next episode etc.?

Also seen episodes will not be marked as seen.
Hey all

Is it possible to show IMDB <number of votes> in movie information using this skin?
Nice Support here!
(2017-05-22, 22:55)Gummix Wrote: Nice Support here!

Correct me if i'm wrong but a lot of people have moved over to the kodi 18 V2 mod and support from the OP has stopped..............
Hey love the skin but I realized that the duration flags and rating suddenly take too long to load. If there is a fix please do let me know. Love your work, by the way, keep up the good work. I am currently using the latest version of your skin (1.7.14) on the latest build of kodi v17.3
  • 272(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36