How to effectively stop Kodi for searching a stream?
Quote: OK buddy
Please do not call me buddy, it's offensive
Quote:Since the first page, you seems more interested in getting my thread close and getting me ban..
I was the first one to try to help you, then you broke the forum rules (wiki)

Quote:I now clearly understand what is banned here.
It took you long enough.

Quote:so you can now stop playing a tight ass about the "rules" now.
Who said I was playing?
(2016-04-05, 03:45)OTinley Wrote: Please do not call me buddy, it's offensive

Buddy can also be use in a friendly way. Smile I guess it depends how you take it.

(2016-04-05, 03:45)OTinley Wrote: I was the first one to try to help you, then you broke the forum rules (wiki)

You were the first to reply to my thread suggesting that this could be related to illegal addons when it's not really the cause of the problem.

(2016-04-05, 03:45)OTinley Wrote: It took you long enough.

LOL You didn't even know yourself that Earthcam was banned because of the repo before you tried install it...and you frequenting this forum much more than me.

(2016-04-05, 03:45)OTinley Wrote: Who said I was playing?

Well, replace playing by being if you prefer...
Quote:Buddy can also be use in friendly way.
I hope not and please don't do it.

Quote:You were the first to reply to my thread suggesting that this could be related to illegal addons.
And I was proven right.

Quote:LOL You didn't even know yourself that Earthcam was banned because of the repo before you tried install it...
You are right, I am not familiar with illegal streams and add-ons. Why should I? I don't use them.

Quote:Well, replace playing by being if you prefer...
Thanks for that. I think i just did.
Earthcam is perfectly legal. The problem is that the repo that distribute it is apparently censored here.

From my point of view, you were in part wrong because the problem also affecting legitimate addons. Earthcam is only one example.

(2016-04-05, 04:18)OTinley Wrote: Thanks for that. I think i just did.

So it was like a virtual Trump authoritarian trip on the forum without having real modo powers yet? Smile
Quote:Earthcam is perfectly legal. The problem is that the repo that distribute it is apparently censored here.
Not apparently. It is.

Quote:So from my point of view...
I never paid much attention to that

Quote:So it was like a Trump authoritarian trip
Sorry I don't know much about American politics, and I don't care to know.
Well, at least you know that Trump is related to American politics.

Anyway, I guess it's better this way for you because Trump is not really a likeable character.
(2016-04-05, 04:52)CaptainHarlock Wrote: Anyway, I guess it's better this way for you because Trump is not really a likeable character.
American voters have to be wise. They must see through him. I have faith in them.

I hope you get the help/support you are looking for on your Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to effectively stop Kodi for searching a stream?0