Solved Right Click with Hama MCE Remote
Hey Guys,
i changed yesterday to KODIbuntu (updated/upgraded to Kodi 16) from OpenElec because OE has no good root rights to install new software or protect the ssh login.

But i have one problem, my right click with the Hama MCE Remote doesn't work so good as with OpenElec.

If i use the right click, always the selected item skips up to the same position, and this is globaly -.-
here i short vid that you can see it (not the best quality, but im sure u see the problem.)

I tried to remap the key with "Key Editor" but the right click id could not be found -.-
It works all fine with OE i dont understand why it does not work here.

Have anyone a solution for my problem?

greetz

--
sry for my bad english
What do you want right click to do?
The right click "context menu" is better than hold the left click to show the context menu.
I have a lot of things to do with the right click ("context menu"), so its an important function for me.
(2016-04-05, 21:29)Jan_Dan Wrote: The right click "context menu" is better than hold the left click to show the context menu.
I have a lot of things to do with the right click ("context menu"), so its an important function for me.
Make a mouse.xml file:

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <mouse>
      <rightclick>ContextMenu</rightclick>
    </mouse>
  </global>
</keymap>
See if that sorts it.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1329988
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
It does work with the mouse.xml

Thank YOU!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Right Click with Hama MCE Remote0