Is it possible to set Home Menu Sidebar visible as default?
Hi @marcelveldt

Thanks for the hard work. Titan is my most favorite skin so far. Just a noob question as the title said.

And one more thing. I use Video Add-ons widgets on Home Screen. All shortcut work just fine except "Get more..." shortcut (nothing happen when clicked). Can you fix it?
Please tell me in a little more detail what you mean...
What homelayout preference do you have set for the skin ?

And what do you mean with homemenu sidebar ?

Also, where did you locate that "get more" shortcut ?
Hi @marcelveldt

My bad sry. I use Windows 10 Home Screen Layout

You mean focus the homemenu at first startup ? It doesnt have to be visible all the time ?

The "get more button" doesn't work on the home menu. I believe there will be some guide around somewhere how to remove it from the addons listing...

EDIT: Next skin update will contain an option to auto show the home menu
(2016-04-09, 20:22)marcelveldt Wrote: You mean focus the home menu at first startup ? It doesn't have to be visible all the time ?
Yes.
Yes.
That's exactly what I would like for Titan. Glad to here there will be "auto show" option on next update.
Thanks for your hard work.
Hello @marcelveldt,

Big thanks for the latest update. Now the skin is very friendly even to my grandmother. Just a litle bug: If I set widget display to Square, they do not show overlay text Label:

The overlay text label is helpful when I need to tell exactly what is where to my grandmother by phone.
(2016-04-29, 23:00)tld82 Wrote: Big thanks for the latest update. Now the skin is very friendly even to my grandmother. Just a litle bug: If I set widget display to Square, they do not show overlay text Label:

The overlay text label is helpful when I need to tell exactly what is where to my grandmother by phone.

Well, in fact this is by design. The behaviour has changed in recent versions.

Skin settings --> Homescreen layout --> Display tags on widgets --> set to enabled

That will show the tags on all widgets. If you want to enable it selective, you can also choose the override option and set it per-widget in the configure shortcuts menu
Oh i see, thanks for your helpful answer.

Best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to set Home Menu Sidebar visible as default?0