Info label for storage information in linux?
Hi,

I'm trying to replicate the storage information that the PM3.HD skin provides in the Settings / Storage in linux (with all the mount points, etc.) I don't really understand how the skin manages to get and put that information. Also, I can not find any info labels with that information in the wiki. Anyone knows?

Thanks in advance,
It doesn't have any for linux specificly and the other ones c e f g are really for xbox only its just flukey they work on windows too.

The System info ones are hardcoded in text labels in the executable not the skin
Thanks Jezz_X for the fast reply,

Quote:The System info ones are hardcoded in text labels in the executable not the skin

Ah Ok! so if I want to reproduce that in another skin then I have to use the same label id as the one PM3.HD is using? :confused2:

regards,
OK, I'll answer to myself Smile yes you can set the same label id in MediaStream and it'll show the info. However there is also another "hack" in the code so each label id shows different content for different selected buttons (storage,network,etc).... :mad:

I'm going to try to create some labels for linux disks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info label for storage information in linux?0