AEON MQ5 USER ISSUE
I have a very strange problem with my setup. I am currently Kodi 15.2 with AEON MQ 5 as this is the most stable and smooth on my set-up. I have recently setup a user profile for my wife as she seems to be using it more and more :-) the main menus that I have set-up for movies etc. always list in progress videos and stay on that but since setting up 2 user profiles it always goes back to recently added. I change it back to in progress and then when i change user or shut-down kodi and go back into kodi the menu has gone back to recently added. I know its a small problem but its sooooo damn annoying. Does anyone have any idea on how to change this
i have a problem with that too
by the way, here you can find some pc wallpapers - http://www.tomswallpapers.com/24359-rain...olume.html
(2016-04-07, 08:50)gaskell1066 Wrote: I have a very strange problem with my setup. I am currently Kodi 15.2 with AEON MQ 5 as this is the most stable and smooth on my set-up. I have recently setup a user profile for my wife as she seems to be using it more and more :-) the main menus that I have set-up for movies etc. always list in progress videos and stay on that but since setting up 2 user profiles it always goes back to recently added. I change it back to in progress and then when i change user or shut-down kodi and go back into kodi the menu has gone back to recently added. I know its a small problem but its sooooo damn annoying. Does anyone have any idea on how to change this

Are you talking about the widgets display mode on the home page? Is this only movies or concerts or tv shows or albums (in progress for tv shows works a little bit different from the other ones).

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ5 USER ISSUE0