FIRESTARTER FIX
(2016-04-20, 23:02)BeesKnees Wrote: The app is installed and it shows up under manage apps it just does not show up on the "your apps" after the double click. It still shows in recent.
Hmmm, you may have to reinstall Kodi, but before you do, go check out aftvnews. I'm pretty sure they mentioned this in the past. Just not sure if there is an alternative to reinstall or not.

Idok Fire
If you go to Kodi in the main menu or the apps menu and don't click on it, you'll see the option to "Add to Favorites" just below it. This should put it on the list that pops up when you double-click.
(2016-04-20, 23:02)BeesKnees Wrote: The app is installed and it shows up under manage apps it just does not show up on the "your apps" after the double click. It still shows in recent.

...same thing for me. Already reinstalled Kodi - no change.
Anyone has an idea why I am (we are) not seeing it in the "your apps" section?
I actually found a solution to this:

Go to your Amazon-Website (depending on where you live .com, .de, . co.uk, etc.) and click on the top right on "my account", then on my apps and devices (or something like this - I just roughly translated it from german). Look for KODI there (if you installed it sometime back, when it was still available) and select to delete it from your account.

Back on the FTV, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications and find the Appstore app. Select it and then select the Clear data option and then the Clear cache option. Then restart your Fire TV.

Now I see KODI in my recents AND in my Applist (also, I can favourite it from there).

Cheers.
I believe that only works with the Fire OS 5 versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FIRESTARTER FIX1