v16 3D subtitles compressed to half screen
Question 
Hi,
Ever since the upgrade to Kodi 16 I have an issue with subtitles when watching 3D movies.
The subtitles seem to be compressed into the left side of the screen, as if SBS has been done twice or something like that.

Here's an example:

(Please ignore the left image mirroring, it's actually a bug in Kodi's 3D screenshot function, in the left side looks correctly like the right side).

Note how the subtitles are not just copied to both sides like they should be in SBS? They also only appear on the left side of each image, which will make them appear only on the left side of the screen when 3D mode is activated on the TV.

Here's a picture I took with my phone of how it looks like on the TV with 3D SBS enabled:

Anyone else experiencing this issue? And thoughts will be appreciated.
I had the same and moved back 1.5.2.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16628

Piotr
Just use regular subtitles instead of 3D subtitles.
(2016-04-19, 16:42)afedchin Wrote: Just use regular subtitles instead of 3D subtitles.
I am.
I can also confirm that this is a new bug in Jarvis and that it occurs only when DXVA acceleration is enabled, as reported in #16628.
Displaying subtitles doesn't related to DXVA and it cannot be related.
(2016-04-27, 21:35)afedchin Wrote: Displaying subtitles doesn't related to DXVA and it cannot be related.
I have no idea why this happens, I'm only confirming matejdro's claim.
I have the same problem, and disabling DXVA solves it
the same happens to me.

Disabling DXVA make it works.

I tested with v16 final, v17b7 and now with v17rc2.

Subtitles came to left when viewing 3d movie with 3d mode. If i select to Kodi play the 3d movie as 2D, subtitle works fine too.
They fixed the bug, i tried with the last nightly and it't now working with DXVA Enabled.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10105#...-269915053

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D subtitles compressed to half screen0