Joox.net Download Script (DivX.com Stage6 via Joox website)
eilz Wrote:Basje

I don't seem to understand how uitzendinggemist work, and how your adding scripts into it. I installed it and can only see various bits on RTL channels 1-7 etc.., but no sign of any other channels, most are non-english channels, am i doing something wrong. I remember getting into a list b4 selecting the circle icon, but now I dont see anything in the catergorys anymore, is something wrong with the script or my version of xmbc? Thanks Eilz

No, if you are using a recent (not older than 2 months) version of XBMC you are not doing something wrong. At the moment only Dutch channels and Joox.net are available. However, I am working on TV-Links.co.uk and on a Joox.net replacement.

Besides that, I am working on tutorials on how to create new channels for XOT, so other people can also create channels (and share them via the XOT website). They need to be programmed in python using XOT as a framework. The framework takes care of most of the coding, it is just the channel depending parts (url's & regular expressions) that need to be scripted. More details will be available as soon as possible on the Wiki page of XOT.
The site is not gone and is down often lately due to massive server load, and is constantly being upgraded, and soon will be upgraded enough to handle more then enough server load. Try contacting people with correct information within the Joox official irc chat @ irc.ashnet.org #joox , I am an op in the room and my alias is also ‘dying’, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me in the room or either by email. Thank you.
oh thank you so much...This just made my day...

Jooz lives
Small fix for JooX_NET 1.01 to correct urls for videos listed on joox in white.

default.py
Code:
index5 = m.find('">')
                if index1 != -1 or index2 != -1:
                    if index3 != -1:
                        tmp = CMediaItem() #create new item
                        tmp.id = counter

if index4 != -1:
                            value = m[index4+3:index5]
                            tmp.URL =

add lines with * (excluding the *)

Code:
index5 = m.find('">')
*                index6 = m.find('" style="color:white;')
                if index1 != -1 or index2 != -1:
                    if index3 != -1:
                        tmp = CMediaItem() #create new item
                        tmp.id = counter

if index4 != -1:
                            value = m[index4+3:index5]
*                            if index6 != -1:
*                                    value = m[index4+3:index6]
                            tmp.URL =
Rainbow 
Hey folks,

Script has stopped working. It gives the error 'Playlist could not be opened' on clicking 'Confirmed'.

Since the joox website is working fine I suspect there's been some change to the website itself....havn't looked at the script's code mind you......

Cheers folks,

TheBoxMan.
TheBoxMan Wrote:Hey folks,

Script has stopped working. It gives the error 'Playlist could not be opened' on clicking 'Confirmed'.

Since the joox website is working fine I suspect there's been some change to the website itself....havn't looked at the script's code mind you......

Cheers folks,

TheBoxMan.
Yeh I think it is something to do with joox recently blocking the urrlib user agent as Unbehagen pointed out in another thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...light=joox.

Unbehagen's fixed plugin should enable you to use Joox through the plugin folder, the plugin can be found here

http://rapidshare.com/files/56206211/JooXNET2.rar
Both Joox and Navi-X has been fixed. http://home.planet.nl/~jon70928/

Navi-X 1.5.1
Joox 1.2.1
MARVELLOUS!! THANK YOU!Laugh
thanks!
Great job rodejo16!

One question: is it possible to save the video clips to a samba mapped drive (NAS)?
When I try with mine (simpleshare) it just hungs...
Nice one rodejo16
Does this still work or is some one creating an updated version of this to work with the new joox?
you can directly download Joox music from official website : https://www-joox.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Joox.net Download Script (DivX.com Stage6 via Joox website)0