Question about GUIWindowMusicNav.h in the current master branch
I have been bumping on this problem playing with the master branch, the issue is a bit obscure, but I hope some Kodi dev can help...

In ./xbmc/music/windows/GUIWindowMusicNav.h

The prototype for OnClick() is:

virtual bool OnClick(int iItem);

However it is supposed to override the OnClick() method from ./xbmc/windows/GUIMediaWindow.h, the prototype for this has changed and is now:

virtual bool OnClick(int iItem, const std:Confusedtring &player = "");

Which means it is not override anymode, and OnClick() from GUIWindowMusicNav is not called anymore in the MusicNav Window.

Is this right or am I missing something?

PS: The rich text editing has been removed from the Forum?? I can only post in plain text now...
Yup looks like someone missed a spot (maybe others as well).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thx for the reply, I have fixed this in my branch and it is now back to normal....
Thanks for the report. See PR9600 for a fix. There was also another class with the wrong method signature.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about GUIWindowMusicNav.h in the current master branch0