Linux pvr.hts invalid or missing addon source directory [solved/maybe]
So... it worked? I found that if I was in any directory other than xbmc/build, then pvr.hts would not build, as it couldn't find necessary files and directories. So I'm not sure about changing the commands and directories up.

Did you install make.exe like I suggested? It's make... but for Windows. Install it, then try the steps from before.

That is of course if your last attempt didn't fix it.
(2016-04-20, 19:41)greenbag Wrote: So... it worked? I found that if I was in any directory other than xbmc/build, then pvr.hts would not build, as it couldn't find necessary files and directories. So I'm not sure about changing the commands and directories up.

Did you install make.exe like I suggested? It's make... but for Windows. Install it, then try the steps from before.

That is of course if your last attempt didn't fix it.

Hi

i am still testing it i have downloaded make.exe

but no luck i even placed it on the same folder from pvr.hts but gives me the same error bash:command not found..

but CMAKE works ofcourse i have downloaded it and installed it.

Still playing around with it i found some infos for PVR.demo how to build it i am trying to follow the steps but so far no luck either.. on LInux i can compile it well the issue is just on the windows compile.
The last time I used make.exe was with djgpp.. it was in it's own folder, within the djgpp directory.. with a ton of other stuffs. I figured the standalone would have gotten installed to programs directory with all the other Windows *.exe's. It's been so long since I've been on a Windows machine.

As for cmake.. it was already in the xbmc/project directory. Smile

You could always install Ubuntu 14.04 to a usb stick... then install from the repos, or build your own with the built in compilers. It's pretty damn easy on Ubuntu.. it even installs all the required dependencies to build it for you. Smile After that.. just boot your pc from the usb.
(2016-04-21, 01:35)greenbag Wrote: The last time I used make.exe was with djgpp.. it was in it's own folder, within the djgpp directory.. with a ton of other stuffs. I figured the standalone would have gotten installed to programs directory with all the other Windows *.exe's. It's been so long since I've been on a Windows machine.

As for cmake.. it was already in the xbmc/project directory. Smile

You could always install Ubuntu 14.04 to a usb stick... then install from the repos, or build your own with the built in compilers. It's pretty damn easy on Ubuntu.. it even installs all the required dependencies to build it for you. Smile After that.. just boot your pc from the usb.

Yup true i done it allready i can compile no issues on linux, its just testing i am running on windows machine now.

btw i managed to find info on windows , it needs the prepare-addons.bat script..

we can install all addons, or just select "pvr.hts" and install it, it will generate the kodi-addons.sln file, which needs to be built with vs2013, once built we have to build the pvr.hts.sln file by adding it to existing kodi project.

once its done it will build fine with the pvr.ths together.

i will post a full description tutorial once i get it done on windows fully.
I can relate to that... got it going on 1 platform, so keep testing yourself on other platforms. Smile

You could always open a ticket and ask how to compile it for windows. It might be quicker. Tongue

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.hts invalid or missing addon source directory [solved/maybe]0