Enhanced Artists
ok, so i have this idea, i figured nobody ever posted something like this so i didn't bother to search first. i was sitting there, looking at the artist listing, and notice some artist are on the listing a couple times. and, i have like 'various artist' cds, where no one person can claim the song as their's so it's artist1 artist2 artist3 - song, rather than artist1 - song (ft. artist2, artist3), so it looks kind of fucked up.

so, i was thinking, what if there was some kind of enhanced artist listing feature, that would say, look for that artist in the normal place, the artist of the song, but also in the feature section of the song title. for instance, something like this:

couple of songs would be "mr. sesame sead" by violent j and anybody killa, not violent j's song featuring anybody killa. and "serial killa' by twiztid featuring tech n9ne.

what would be nice, is if it added the song featuring tech n9ne to his listing of songs, and also didn't make me have 4 different artist listing for violent j because some songs are joint artist/group projects. this also applies to ost i think, where some songs are original by a few artists that are on the sound track. but, there does seem to be a bug or something, i deleted all the db related files, but some artist's have multiple listings. like, "zug izland" and "zug izland", they each have about half the songs, but it's in two seperate listings?

if that doesn't make sense, i could post pics of the weird listing, which isn't a bug i don't think, just the way it looks for artist. and, if you would like me to clarify what i mean by the enhanced artist type thing i can.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enhanced Artists0