v17 ATV4 Testing
hi guys just wondering how core functionality is going since mrmc 2.0 is out?

is the new test build with mrmc 2.0?

i no this is a question for memphiz so thank you in advance Laugh Laugh
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
there is nothing interesting for us in mrmc 2.0
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
that json crash fix sure seems like an interesting fix Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
ahaaa ok thanks guys and how is core testing going memphiz?
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
i am not testing core - you (the community) is...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I think the question is more so how close it is to being "official" rather than just a branch off master

Personally I haven't had any problems lately other than a hiccup when playing a specific ISO... (but that may just be my setup or a corrupt ISO)

On another note though, the iOS version seems to be much more crash prone than the tvOS version... Or is it just me?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
i don't think i can invest much time to it currently - real life stuff... also my motivation for it really goes down a huge way too. That whole backporting from mrmc and looking into endless commit lists will kill me and i really need to think about if i want to do that work.
Ok thanks for the information guys
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
(2016-04-12, 17:31)Memphiz Wrote: i don't think i can invest much time to it currently - real life stuff... also my motivation for it really goes down a huge way too. That whole backporting from mrmc and looking into endless commit lists will kill me and i really need to think about if i want to do that work.

Just know, we all appreciate your work more than you can think! Thank you for everything, and I, speaking for myself, would love to see this be a supported platform soon, no matter whether it is in a month or two years. I just love Apple products more than anything else haha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV4 Testing0