Android Sony bravia turning on by itself
Hi..

First post thanks..

I have a 55" sony bravia....after many installs the tv turns on by itself any ideas?/?
Nothing to do with kodi.

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thread moved to off-topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-04-11, 15:09)bry- Wrote: Nothing to do with kodi.

Sent from my XT1254

Think he is trying to say kodi is the reason the tv is turning off (could be wrong but he says after many installs)
anyway there is a long thread here about android sony TVs and kodi installs etc etc might find something in it
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229348
danmar, please visit your regional Sony Community forum. Sony Bravia Android TVs (2015) with Android TV are known to switch themselves off and on randomly, it's the bloody firmware by Sony, not any app such as Kodi.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
(2016-04-11, 14:52)danmar Wrote: Hi..
First post thanks..
I have a 55" sony bravia....after many installs the tv turns on by itself any ideas?/?
Some haunted houses and hotels have restless spirits who do that for giggles.
Disconnect the box from your tv for proof that it will still happen so you can rule out Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sony bravia turning on by itself0