Issue with Recent Movies & Media Flag displaying 0.0
I'm a longtime Cirrus Extended user who's just switched from XBMC 13 to the latest Kodi. Everything's working great so far, though I've got a couple questions about the new skin layout:

1) On the home screen, older versions of Cirrus Extended (circa XBMC 13) gave you the option to display a horizontal row of recent movies along the top of the screen as soon as you landed on the tab -- without having to hit the up button. Is there a way to enable this behavior in the latest Cirrus?

2) Movies that can't be properly scraped for their media flags simply display a "0.0" audio flag. Is there any way to hide media flags for items that can't be properly scraped?

Thanks in advance!
(2016-04-11, 21:55)Dweezilkid Wrote: I'm a longtime Cirrus Extended user who's just switched from XBMC 13 to the latest Kodi. Everything's working great so far, though I've got a couple questions about the new skin layout:

1) On the home screen, older versions of Cirrus Extended (circa XBMC 13) gave you the option to display a horizontal row of recent movies along the top of the screen as soon as you landed on the tab -- without having to hit the up button. Is there a way to enable this behavior in the latest Cirrus?

2) Movies that can't be properly scraped for their media flags simply display a "0.0" audio flag. Is there any way to hide media flags for items that can't be properly scraped?

Thanks in advance!

The 0.0 Audio Codec Flag thing seems to be something that has popped up since the Jarvis release (wasn't present on Helix & Isengard to my knowledge). Until Paradix incorporates a fix of some sort, the only "workaround" is to delete the 0.0 audio codec flag image.
That's a great fix... thanks, Rufoo! I just renamed the 0.0 flag -- problem solved. Can't imagine an instance where I'd ever want that displayed anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with Recent Movies & Media Flag displaying 0.00