designer and home screen
hello there

i am trying something that looks impossible Smile

is it possible to put a block 4 : playing video in the home screen so that the trailer (tv tunes) is playing while a serie/movie is selected in the widget

it is working fine in the libary but cant get it to work on the home screen ...
(2016-04-11, 22:11)marcoooo Wrote: hello there

i am trying something that looks impossible Smile

is it possible to put a block 4 : playing video in the home screen so that the trailer (tv tunes) is playing while a serie/movie is selected in the widget

it is working fine in the libary but cant get it to work on the home screen ...

Hi,

I don't think it's possible. AFAIK, from the TVTunes script side it uses the video library to trigger the video preview. However, in home, lists are built from playlists or nodes. Meaning some infos may not be available depending the chosen widget content. A widget using a full Library vfs path "should" work however but maybe not what you're looking for. You can still check if there is more available option in the script settings but I really doubt,
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
If i know were the controle are located for the small video preview window i could try to add this option to it

TVTUNES-Show when tv tunes plays video

This option is only there when maKing video viewtypes
In bloc 4
(2016-04-12, 17:18)marcoooo Wrote: If i know were the controle are located for the small video preview window i could try to add this option to it

TVTUNES-Show when tv tunes plays video

This option is only there when maKing video viewtypes
In bloc 4

Well, the problem is not from the designer option but from the content that launches TvTunes video. As I explained above, video lists in Home are not the same as in Libraries. I checked it myself by modding the option availability in designer, browsed the widget medias but TvTunes just doesn't launch. So enabling the option in Designer is useless since it won't produce anything. TvTunes is definitely intended to be used in libraries level only.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
designer and home screen0