v16 ts files?
Hi,

New to the world of Kodi and have dived right in but with little to no programming experience I have come up against an issue I have a question about.

I came across a similar question in the forum in my search but not quite what I am looking for.

I found a list with amazing high quality streams that end in .ts. Problem with these things is they all play, play very very crystal clear but only for a few seconds (maybe 15-20 seconds) before shutting down. Is there a way to convert these to m3u8s in order for them to play in Kodi? or is there something much more involved or is it simply not possible.

Is it possible to get these things to play in Kodi without shutting down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kodi should be able to handle .TS files directly, but in some cases the data is quite large and it sounds like something within your hardware has an issue. Hitting the keyboard 'o' command while playing one of these files will bring up the some debugging information, look for some fetch bottle necks, or CPU/GPU thresholds at 100%.

Transport Stream files can be composed of multiple video & audio streams, if you want to turn them into something else it could solve your issue. (a Google search brought plenty of options for free converters).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ts files?0