Reset addons setting
My youtube addon is messed up, I can't login or logout and I can't access my subscriptions anymore on 16.1 and it crashes kodi on 17.0

Is there anyway to reset one addons setting ?

I can run a sql command on the DB if necessary ...

Thanks in advance !
go to the addon settings, there's a 'defaults' button on every settings page.

in case that doesn't fix it, you can manually delete the settings file :
../userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube/settings.xml
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Also which version of the add-on are you using?

The one from the official Kodi repo is a bit old and at least semi-broken now, as its author has stepped away from supporting it. There is a new team supporting it now, but via a separate install (they've just set up a repo for it). See this thread for more details and download links if that's not the version you are running. Their current version is 5.1.20.6.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks a lot, I had to uninstall the official one, delete the settings and install the new YouTube and it finally works for the first time in a while !!!!

Although both YouTube and trakt still do not work in kodi 17 nightly build, I guess I'll have to wait

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset addons setting0