Network Manager?
Sad 
Hi everyone, I recently bought a raspberry pi, installed archlinux arm to it, and out of curiosity installed kodi on it.

I fall in love Smile

The pi has a wifi usb card and I setup my router to give to the pi always the same address so it's easy to configure via ssh and control kodi via http.

So in my home this works fine. However, I seldom bring my raspberry pi to friends to see movies together and to actually connect to the internet (manly to show how cool kodi is) I need a physical usb keyboard just to: login, execute nmtui, setup the connection.

I saw this old thread, but the adding the repository from .zip brings me only an empty repo and the other zip fails to install for a missing python dbus dep. However in my system python-dbus and python2-dbus are installed.

There was a wiki page, but it has deleted for some reason.

There is really no way to control network manager via kodi? Just like nmtui or the gnome nm-applet?
It doesn't look like there is much info on the wiki page. Just the bare minimal that got automatically generated from the addon.xml file. I don't think it was updated past v12/Frodo.
Openelec has raspberry pi builds and comes with a network manager.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Network Manager?0