Release ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)
Video 
ImageImageImage

ADD TO LIB:

Context menu item to add links to TV shows and movies from other add-ons to Kodi library, as .strm files. The addition allows you to check for new episodes and seasons, manage added content, and to receive full information from the library to playable .strm files.

Promo Video: https://youtu.be/kyrP1wzmdd8

About problem with posters on Aeon MQ6, how to use launchers: here

Project site: http://taifxx.github.io/xxtrep

NEW 1.0.16

BugFix:
- Library error when work with Unix

Remove:
- No

New:
- No

Repository XXTREP: xxtrep.repository

Add-on: context.addtolib-1.0.16

Old versions: here
Seems very interesting. I was trying to do something similar with the various Pseudo addons but they wouldn't work for me.

Im trying your addon now, thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Works fine with Windows - however, on Android 6.1 with SPMC it gives this error:

Code:
11:51:50 T:1459550512  
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/context.addtolib/context.py', 104, 45, '        curVisCond         = {self.container, \n'))
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/context.addtolib/context.py', 104, 45, '        curVisCond         = {self.container, \n'))
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-04-13, 12:54)Paranoidjack Wrote: Works fine with Windows - however, on Android 6.1 with SPMC it gives this error:

I know about the problem on Android but can't understand the reason. I hope soon to solve it. Thanks for the report.
Defined the problem on Android. Problem in Python version. Kodi 15/16 for android use Python 2.6, addon use 2.7 only. Looking for a solution.
New version 1.0.3. Report bugs, please
I keep getting "library is not available. verify correct path" error. Running on LibreELEC x86. I can't seem to run the addon at all, can only configure it, and have tried setting library path to default and adding that as a source, as well as setting path to my already existing library. Is this a bug, or have I configured it incorrectly?
Yes, it's a bug on some *NIX systems. Incorrectly works xbmcvfs.exist. You need update addon to 1.0.7 or replace Kodi/addons/context.addtolib/resources/lib/dos.py to this: dos.py
Hi. Good work on this!
Two questions

If I want to add a series mid season -e.g. When episodes 12-16 are available. How do i do this? At the moment when I've tried it puts them in as episodes 1-5 and then obviously scrapes the wrong episode titles.

Should this work on macs? I get error on mac, but works ok on Windows for me...

Thanks!
Hi, thx.

1. You need use 'Advanced adding > numbering correction' when you add content as tv show. For this set in advanced adding 'episodes names: as tv show name' and use numbering correction option.

2. Addon need Python 2.7. It don't work on Python 2.6. If your Kodi use p2.6 on Mac (not exactly sure) you can't run this addon.
P. S. Kodi 17 use p2.7 on all platforms.
(2016-06-23, 22:05)Taifxx Wrote: Hi, thx.

1. You need use 'Advanced adding > numbering correction' when you add content as tv show. For this set in advanced adding 'episodes names: as tv show name' and use numbering correction option.

2. Addon need Python 2.7. It don't work on Python 2.6. If your Kodi use p2.6 on Mac (not exactly sure) you can't run this addon.
P. S. Kodi 17 use p2.7 on all platforms.

Great, thanks for such a quick reply. Will give it a try!
Great it works on Kodi 16 Smile

just FYI not working on kodi 17
This seems very promising! Though how do we go ahead adding a series? I can't find a guide. I use Playon to watch Hulu in Kodi and would like to add some series to my library Smile

I was using Psuedo Library for this which worked great except I always have to recreate the strm files.[/i]
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
nero12: About Kodi 17. Yes, there is a problem with playback. It is associated with changes in player_core in xbmc module on v17. Will fix in the near future.

LupinSansei: guide: Run add-on and select 'help' or visit ADD TO LIB about page. For adding series you need go to source add-on (of your choice), go to folder with episodes list (if you choose an episode it must to start playing), call context menu on any of episodes from list, select Add to Lib > 'add as TV Show season' or 'Forced adding' (if there is no previous item).

p.s. you have to add add-on folders 'TV Shows' and 'Movies' as video sources in Kodi
Thanks! I must've missed the help option. I basically just want to add full series.

I tried visiting the git page but I get a 404 error.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)3