• 12(current)
Release tvOS-X
(2016-06-26, 04:01)Blurayx Wrote: Not installing on Krypton, is this a known issue.

Same issue here. Not installing from repo, attempting to install from zip leads to a "Dependenccy on xbmc.gui 5.11 not being met"
Hi iCanuck,thanx for your beautiful skin!!
Can you please fix when u have time, scroll bar on Live TV section? (using simple.iptv client, kodi 16.1,libreelec)

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-16, 03:43)smarm Wrote:
(2016-06-26, 04:01)Blurayx Wrote: Not installing on Krypton, is this a known issue.

Same issue here. Not installing from repo, attempting to install from zip leads to a "Dependenccy on xbmc.gui 5.11 not being met"

I could be way out here, but..... The dependancies for the skin are listed in the adding.xml file within the root folder of the skin, Krypton uses xvmc.gui 5.12, have you tried changing this or even removing the version completely ?

Just an idea, I used to work in older versions of kodi while I was modding quartz Smile
I have a problem with the widget in tvos-x jarvis.

The widget with movies or tv shows doesn't pop-up. In Exodus i have add "New movies" and "Popular (tv-shows)" to favourites and load them with de shortcut.
When i stand on "Movies" nothing show up above.
- Kodi v16.1 “Jarvis”
- tvOS-X - Jarvis v1.9.12

Please help me!Sad
I'm not pestering just wondering if this is still in active development?
Not sure if this is still in development, but I made a little add-on with the tvOS UI sounds. The wav files are in there if you'd want to integrate them in your skin. Can be downloaded from here
has this skin been abandoned? its completely broken on krypton it keeps crashing kodi
(2016-08-27, 18:21)superbyron404 Wrote: has this skin been abandoned? its completely broken on krypton it keeps crashing kodi
No but freetime is a hard thing to find lately, I will have much more free time after this weekend when school starts again.
Good to see you are still alive. Looking forward to the next update of this already amazing skin!
(2016-09-04, 18:03)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 18:21)superbyron404 Wrote: has this skin been abandoned? its completely broken on krypton it keeps crashing kodi
No but freetime is a hard thing to find lately, I will have much more free time after this weekend when school starts again.

thats good news! I've been using a modification from plusorminus posted on this thread it looks really good could you include it in your next update?
@iCanuck I need to start by saying I love this skin. A lot. By far the nicest one out there.

Can you point me in the direction of how to set recently added movies from exodus into the top section. I've tried all I can think of and I don't have any options seemingly available in the home page customizer. I hover on movies but no options appear...?
I honestly have read almost every word of this forum and tried a couple of the other answers you posted but I'm clearly getting it wrong.

@rvanp seems like the most recent user with the same issue.

- Kodi v16.1 “Jarvis”
- tvOS-X - Jarvis v1.9.12
- Pi / OSMC
@iCanuck Thank you so much for this Skin. It is nearly perfect for me. At the moment everything works perfect. Maybe I'll have a question in the future but until now, everything is great Smile

@rvanp and @plowryonline
I think you missunderstand the "movie" shortcut. This shortcut has nothing to do with the skin. It's the kodi movies section. And in Kodi, as far as I know, you cannot add movies from exodus to the movie section. The movies in the movie section need to be on you harddrive or at least on a NAS system or somthing like that.

What comes the closest to what you are looking for, is to add you movie in exodus to your favourites (like rvanp already did).
If you want them to appear at the top section, do not go to the movies shortcut. you have to go to the Favourites shortcut. Then your recently added movies appear at the top section.
Maybe you have to activate the Favourites shortcut in your home page customizer. For the look and feel you can change the Favourites Icon with the movies Icon.

Hope this helps
cheers Flipp
Is there any way to stop the widgets from reloading all he time?
In my opinion the White Theme should be the Default one NOT the black one - Black looks bad :/
When i try to open movie from the widget after passing all the sources it wont load links page everithing freezes. Any solution?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6