Release - tvOS-X

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iCanuck Offline
(2017-05-18 09:23)Steverae Wrote:  
(2017-05-18 05:08)iCanuck Wrote:  I'm releasing tvOS-X 2.0 for Krypton 17.1 very soon...

Hey buddy, your back - welcome, have a look at fastcolors krypton build it's awesome. Just needs 1 change to make it perfect (in my opinion) that is to be able to specify which type of shelf you have per icon.

Check out my issue in fast's github

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
Way ahead of you. I've already forked it a few months ago. I've been adding features from tvOS-X and a few from Pineapple.Tv.

tvOS-X -|||- iOS-X -|||- Carbon

find quote
Steverae Offline
Omg Chris mate, Pineapple's notification thing was lovely how it dropped down from the top of the screen.
One thing I've been asked Carlo to do is to make it possible to select the type of top shelf view you have
For example you have 3 types of top shelf display, episodes, posters and square.

I use some addons to populate the top shelf instead of the library as I use trakt to keep my devices in sync and would love to be able to specify that my in progress list is displayed using the episode view or that tv shows are displayed as square and movies displayed as posters.

I've seen this done in a version of tvOS-cx at one point I'm sure

Sent from my iPad (typie typie)
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2017-05-21 09:50)Steverae Wrote:  Omg Chris mate, Pineapple's notification thing was lovely how it dropped down from the top of the screen.
One thing I've been asked Carlo to do is to make it possible to select the type of top shelf view you have
For example you have 3 types of top shelf display, episodes, posters and square.

I use some addons to populate the top shelf instead of the library as I use trakt to keep my devices in sync and would love to be able to specify that my in progress list is displayed using the episode view or that tv shows are displayed as square and movies displayed as posters.

I've seen this done in a version of tvOS-cx at one point I'm sure

Sent from my iPad (typie typie)

Hmmm.... off the top of my head, as Fastcolors said on Github, there is no viable way to do this.

Just to clarify what you are requesting is....

When you Add an item to the top row in the Home Customizer you want the shelf to populate the following:

For Addons - Squares
For Episodes - Thumbnails
For Movies - Posters

-----------------------------------------

One feature I plan to add is when the shelf is focused you can press up and a row of programmable options will drop down. This way you can have multiple shelf items for one top row icon.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 03:08 by iCanuck.)
find quote
Steverae Offline
Hi Chris, fastcolors has got his skin almost to the point of visual perfection with the backgrounds and icons I gave him lol

I'll pm you exactly what I mean about the top shelf (I can explain it better in a pm)

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
find quote