No HDMI out when Upgrade
Hoping anyone can help me out and take a look at my issue:
I the posted over at LibreELEC forum as well.
http://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-95-post...tml#pid761

But to summarize I can not get any build w/ Jarvis of OpenELEC (6.95 or millhouse builds) or LibreELEC (6.90) to give me HDMI on my x86 PC.
xrandr is showing HDMI not connected. I have posted Logs and xrandr and other relevant files and logs on post above.
I have been running OE builds for past year and half with no hiccups and currently running OE 6.03 just fine.
Any suggestions, pointers or information is GREATLY appreciated!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
I too would like to be able to help with testing / debugging Krypton.

I'm getting video problems too *Getting lots of tearing and flickering on the GUI, and when I play videos*
I have not gotten any debug logs, because I'm not sure where to send them.

I've been a long time user of the Radeon OSS builds.
but have had no success with the nightlies (to date) working properly on my build.

thanks for any advice.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
@locomot1f:

Your problem doesn't seem to be related in any way...

1. The op doesn't use Krypton
2. I guess the op uses a differnt OS
3. The op doesn't have tearing problems...he doesn't get a screen at all
4. The op uses an intel gpu

So you have a completely different problem....better make your own thread for it
However, both of you - grab a debug log and paste it somewhere, e.g. xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com, or via the Kodi log uploader addon.
@ locomot1f Like David said nothing to do w/ my issue and you should start a forum. And at least take the time to wiki how to post logs and relavent information if you want to help debug and improve.

Below is my conclusion from the LibreELEC forum. Figured I would provide info here for anyone looking for help or possibly a DEV looking to spot bugs...

I GOT IT TO WORK! Big GrinBig Grin Thanks for the help David1977!
The Custom EDID file worked great following the instructions for INTEL on OE wiki. I first created the firmware folder in .config folder from with the OE 6.03 build and then configured to boot w/ it after update using tar file.

That JARVIS splash screen was AWESOME!

So here a few things if it would help anyone out or identify what the problem is w/ build reading my EDID as I'm sure my Pioneer AVX-60 is putting one out since OE 6.03 can read it. not sure all were necessary. If something else could be helpful let me know.
Log w/ Debug on
xrandr
dmesg
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No HDMI out when Upgrade0