• 4(current)
WIP Krypton Testing branch
New Krypton4 branch

3rdJuly2016 - Moved to Krypton4 branch - All previous commits are now part of the official Amber skin Allow user to choose double or single row shelves. Add episode overlay to posters.
7thJuly2016 -Changed keyboard buttons, updated bookmarks window, removed lots of unused media.
Updated Krypton4 branch

8thJuly2016 -First batch of changing lists\buttons to new look, updated addon and programs windows for consistency with music\video, tweaks TV windows (Timers is now usable), sync with Jester upstream
Big thanks for getting Amber for Krypton in the Kodi repo. Finally free from Estuary hell! What an unexpected but amazing feeling Big Grin
12thJuly2016 -VideoOSD updates, various window\dialog updates
Updated Krypton4 branch

14thJuly2016 -Test ability to disable library views from skin settings (only works for video library so far), various window\dialog updates
(2016-07-14, 16:01)joethepartylion Wrote: Updated Krypton4 branch

14thJuly2016 -Test ability to disable library views from skin settings (only works for video library so far), various window\dialog updates
Yes. This works as expected in the library views but look forward to the ability of having my view (Low List) preference be throughout the Amber skin. I did notice that selecting an addon from Favorites does not work at this time. What I mean is I'm unable to navigate an addon when selected from favorites. The same addon selected from Video Addons has no issues.
Github link is dead Sad
New Krypton5 branch

3rdAugust2016 -Moved to Krypton5 branch - All previous commits are now part of the Jester's official Amber branch. Added ability to hide views in other windows, required MediaSettings renaming, fixed broken weather settings links
(2016-08-03, 07:28)Zpower Wrote: Github link is dead Sad

Fixed :-)
5thAugust2016 - Changed focused background to improve readability (thanks mjbxx), changed view selection and disabling functionality as previous incarnation was very buggy. Initial work to streamline Fanart view
Hey, just tested todays version from git and i cant seem to be able to access the settings, would like to try the vertical version.

3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
At the moment Amber settings are set form the root level Setting screen as there is no SkinSettings.xml. I'm currently in the middle of moving them to the SkinSettings.xml file instead so this access point would then also work.
9thAugust2016 - Fix for fanart info showing in all views (oops)
(2016-08-09, 14:26)Raitsa Wrote: Hey, just tested todays version from git and i cant seem to be able to access the settings, would like to try the vertical version.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Testing branch1