v16 How to play screen cast from lava Iris X8 Phone on Kodi
Have gone through the various tutorials. Have enabled air play and upnp and dlna control. But the kodi doesn't work. I have checked its working on sony Home theater system IVT3000 perfectly. I want to see my android screen on kodi.
Does your tv support miracast or similar protocol? If not, then it's a no go. You are sharing the library, not the gui with upnp and dlna. Your phone needs to "miracast" to the TV for your phone's gui to show up. Nothing to do with kodi.
My phone Lava Iris X10 supports miracast and working fine with Sony TV and home theater system. I want to know if it is possible to watch the miracasted video from mobile on kodi. If any addon anything can do.
Media players without the GUI transfer on DLNA woulnot solve any purpose. Old TV doesn't have built in dlna. It requires some device like chrome cast etc. Which support either their brand devices or with limitations. I wanna use kodi to display video miracasted from other devices.
Kodi isn't designed for that. Kodi is designed to be ran from a set-top-box that is directly connected to the TV. Kodi really isn't meant to be ran on mobile, though it can be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to play screen cast from lava Iris X8 Phone on Kodi0