Personalised mix of Filmon IPTV & DVB-T Live TV channels
Looking for kodi pvr option(s) that enable a personal specific selected mix of Filmon IPTV and DVB-T Live TV channels, all appearing together in harmony via TV option and ideally most if not all standard TV features.
(Frustrating switching between mix of Live TV and Video IPTV add-on and options in order to semi-achieve what I want)

Aware of chatter about multiple pvr elements co-existing together but believe this idea whilst sort of working was deemed as an unsupported kodi feature?

Currently I would like to use of channels provided by kodi Filmon and DVB-T in tandem, with a Kodi TV client front-end(s) that understands and operates cleanly?

Any thoughts/ideas on how to get this desired mix working well on latest version(s) of Kodi using latest add-ons "in harmony" appreciated. HuhCool

Currently been attempting to get this to work with following TVHeadend and Filmon API back-end(s) and TVHeadend HTPS Client and PVR Filmon Client front-end(s)

PVR back-ends

Filmon API v2.2
HTS Tvheadend v4.0.9

PVR front-ends

PVR Filmon Client v0.7.6
Tvheadened HTSP Client v2.2.14
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Yes there are third party EPGs that can do this as far as I am aware but they fall outside the rules of this forum and therefore can't be discussed here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Actually, did not know how close I already was with above front-ends/back-ends to get this working...

With a bit of tweaking of TV options in Kodi user interface, on iMAc (Kodi 16.1 RC2) and on RPI 1 B+ with LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1-RC2) v6.90.005

Can now switch cleanly between Filmon and DVB-T channels in standard Kodi TV option with full EPG information for personalized mix of channels etc CoolCool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
PseudoTV Live can

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-04-14, 10:29)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes there are third party EPGs that can do this as far as I am aware but they fall outside the rules of this forum and therefore can't be discussed here.
(2016-04-14, 11:54)bry- Wrote: PseudoTV Live can

Sent from my XT1254
Yes, thanks for the thoughts .... my objective was/is to achieve using standard features within latest versions of kodi (minimum need for additional mix of add-on features taken from various repo sources) to achieve what I require and so far its looking surprisingly good Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Personalised mix of Filmon IPTV & DVB-T Live TV channels0