Cannot open repositories
Hello, first post being made out of frustration!

I've been running Kodi on Raspberry Pi for around a month, all was fine until my SD card packed in yesterday. Done a fresh install on a new card, all fine. Except
I can't open any repositories! In particular the Kodi Add-On. I click on them and nothing happens, not even an error message.
Any ideas? Confused

(I installed Kodi by using NOOBS and chose the Openelec option? Not much of an expert on these things!)
Please read the forum rules (wiki) on banned add-ons (wiki). The latter is on that list, and we do not support it or want anything to do with it.

There are other reports of such issues with the Kodi repo at the moment, it may be a mirror issue. See this thread for another example.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Oh, right, sorry, wasn't aware of that. Thanks
I have exact the same problem..
it works now for me.. they fixed it I think.
Thread moved to website section so we can collate all these in one place.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot open repositories0