unmet dependencies
I am new to using Kodi. I have a mac running ox el caption and every time I open i keep getting this add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. would you like to disable on you system. over and over again. I can not open anything else and can not get it to stop. please help.
I have moved your post to the OS X forum.

Next time do not "hijack" somebody else's thread, especially if your issue is unrelated!

Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I am having the same issue. I honestly haven't been able to find anything online to help fix this. I cant navigate in the Kodi application at all without getting the unmet dependancies error. PLEASE HELP!!!
What add-on is giving the error?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
there is a bunch of different ones. the prompt says "Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependancies. Would you like to disable it on your system?" and I can click "yes" or "no" and as soon as I choose either yes or no, the same error pops up with a different add-on named at the top. this cycle continues with about 10 different add-ons and then repeats itself.
Can you gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) of such an error?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm not exactly sure what that is or how to do it.
Follow the link in my post above for details and a walkthrough on the wiki.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
The directions in the link you sent me say to access the settings in my Kodi app, but as I mentioned before, the error message popping up wont let me navigate Kodi whatsoever. I cant get to settings, programs, videos, pictures, ect...
this is somewhat unorthodox, but maybe I could take a short video of whats happening on my computer and send it to you so you have an idea of what I am dealing with. Maybe I could send it to you via Facebook message?
(2016-04-16, 23:43)[email protected] Wrote: The directions in the link you sent me say to access the settings in my Kodi app, but as I mentioned before, the error message popping up wont let me navigate Kodi whatsoever. I cant get to settings, programs, videos, pictures, ect...

you can enable debug logging this way:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#...ngs.xml.29
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm sorry I'm still really lost, I cant tell what you want me to do even after reading the information on from the link you posted.
Have you heard of this issue happening to anyone else before?
I'm having the exact same issue, nightmare. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled kodi but this makes no difference!! how come even when i uninstall and reinstall it, it still has all the same add ons i had before??
The data folder remains behind, and your new install picks it up again.

On a Mac it should be at

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/

Although I think it may be a hidden folder based on this note

If you delete that folder it will completely reset Kodi to a new install.

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you guys,
It has been a tough work.

To have access to Library, (which is a hidden file) , while in finder you have to tap:
cmd shift and the letter H
you'll have all the docs (including the hidden ones).
You open Library, and in Application Support, you'll find the KODI Document. you delete it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
unmet dependencies0