Can I watch live greyhound racing anywhere please?
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum as this may spread across live sport and video addons. Please forgive me if not and can admin move the post to the appropriate one if needed.

My father in law is a huge fan and coming to visit soon. Is there any add-on/live tv channel/repository that I can get live greyhound racing on please, anywhere in the world?! UK or Ireland races. I know there's a website for Racing Post TV where he can watch live races on his laptop but that's via a website. Apparently one of the Sky Sports channels covers live races but pretty infrequently. ANY HELP or advice at all would be hugely appreciated because he'll be a grumpy git if he can't get his dog fix here! Many thanks. Huh
Those are usually made available by the tracks http://www.ildado.com/dog_racing_live_broadcasts.html

You might be able to ake your own addon if its okay with the parks broadcasting these races.. some are set up on livestream

Livestream

Author: eracknaphobia
Version: 2016.1.8
Downloads: 210,616
Released: 2016-01-12
Repository: Kodi v16 - Main Add-On Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991

Description:

Livestream, formerly known as Mogulus, is a live streaming video platform that allows users to view and broadcast video content using a camera and a computer through the internet.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

Thank you so much for your reply tornicade .... but as a newbie, that went way whish over my head! I was hoping to find an existing add on? Something that I can just add the repository for and install from a zip file/repository? Just basic (as you've probably guessed by now! I have SO much to learn and catch up on.
well if you goto the addon video for livestream you can enable it. the other is direct links to racing tracks that have greyhound racing.

I meana if links and a kodi official add on is over your head perhaps you should try reading the kodi wiki

There is no greyhound racing add on.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add-ons

http://kodi.wiki/view/Internet_video_and...ile_method:

before this thread .I did not know how to use the STRM function or did I know that livestream had greyhound racing. Just a few keywords and a google search and a little bit of reading.

theres a forum link to third party add ons. I ave one that's on the main kodi repository just a simple matter of looking through your add ons.

the information I posted on livestream came from the kodi wiki entry listing their official add ons
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

Thanks very much tornicade. I do actually understand add ons and links. It's making my own add-on that is currently beyond me. I'll read up on what you suggest. Thanks again, have a good weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I watch live greyhound racing anywhere please?0