• 129(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0828: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.2 #1 Mon Aug 29 01:51:24 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Aug 23 2016 15:58:54
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version f23e65aeeffca65654550c93254a0ee55f34fb07 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160829015023-#0828-g7cef50d [Build #0828]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002387.340: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (7cef50da, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (8452591d, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. ffmpeg: Bump to 3.1.3-Krypton-Beta3
  2. Revert "[rbp] [retroplayer] Initial support for mmal renderer"
  3. Update repository.kodi.game addon.xml, stops "incompatible" notification
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [PVR] Guide window: Fix deadlock (occured on quickly closing and reopening the guide window). (PR:10352, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [PVR] Recordings window: Fix recording groups not working (regression introduced by #10333) (PR:10342, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Make "Next" visible for chapters in Estuary's OSD (PR:10353, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [estuary] - show buffering progress in video full screen (PR:10325, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Cmake fixes for offline/disconnected builds (PR:10351, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
  2. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Revert "[rbp] [retroplayer] Initial support for mmal renderer" (9879c0a4)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: ffmpeg: Bump to 3.1.3-Krypton-Beta3 (e9002c3)
    • Added: [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Fix backwards test in Chris Wilson patch (link) (linux)
    • Added: [pkg] PR:10358: [Estuary][PVR] Recordings Info dialog: Fix 'Play recording' button.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-08-28, 23:57)Caesium Wrote: Yes, it does.Raising sdram_freq up to 500MHz improved it significantly, and at 550MHz SDRAM I couldn't spot any more drops at all. So that seems to do the trick. Didn't have to touch the other clocks.

Okay, that's useful to know. So with sdram_freq at default does the file play smoothly with subtitles disabled?
(2016-08-29, 11:49)popcornmix Wrote: Okay, that's useful to know. So with sdram_freq at default does the file play smoothly with subtitles disabled?

Yep. It's only when enabling subtitles the problem arises.
(2016-08-28, 21:03)Milhouse Wrote: Can you try removing/disconnecting it, does that improve stability?
This indeed fixed it. Not a single crash so far after I disconnected the gamepad.
In the latest nightly builds -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

http://pastebin.com/irGVxjj3

I don't see this problem with the latest Krypton nightlies for Windows.

Let me know if I can gather any other information to help solve this, or if I can help with testing a fix.

Thanks to all the devs for the great work on Krypton!
(2016-08-29, 15:25)richardk Wrote: In the latest nightly builds -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

Let me know if I can gather any other information to help solve this, or if I can help with testing a fix.

Can you just post a single kodi.log file that contains the error, as explained in note #9 of the first post? The log you have posted (which contains multiple log files, most of them irrelevant) is going to confuse people to the point where they'll just ignore your post.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-08-29, 17:14)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 15:25)richardk Wrote: In the latest nightly builds -- both Generic and RPI2 -- the MythTV PVR addon hangs on startup at "Importing Guide From Clients 1%". Here's a log:

Can you just post a single kodi.log file that contains the error, as explained in note #9 of the first post? The log you have posted (which contains multiple log files, most of them irrelevant) is going to confuse people to the point where they'll just ignore your post.

Sorry...I missed that note.

I rebooted to start a new logfile...and now I'm unable to duplicate the problem. I'd seen it on repeated restarts of the same build, so I'm not sure what changed.

In any case, we can hold on this for now. If I see the problem again, I'll post a new (abbreviated) logfile.
(2016-08-29, 17:43)richardk Wrote: I rebooted to start a new logfile...and now I'm unable to duplicate the problem. I'd seen it on repeated restarts of the same build, so I'm not sure what changed.

In any case, we can hold on this for now. If I see the problem again, I'll post a new (abbreviated) logfile.

Could it be a network issue? Do you need "Wait for network before starting Kodi" enabled in LibreELEC Settings?
maybe a coincidence, maybe not, I upgraded to #0829 from probably around #0819 and am watching a HEVC TV show on my RPi3, this is the first time I have EVER seen the under voltage rainbow square. It comes and goes.
(2016-08-29, 19:26)J_E_F_F Wrote: I upgraded to #0828 from probably around #0819 and am watching a HEVC TV show on my RPi3, this is the first time I have EVER seen the under voltage rainbow square.
Time to upgrade the power supply I guess.
Hi,

I have a tp-link wn822n wifi adapter which doesn't seem to work with libreelec, is it possible to add support.

linux drivers are here: http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/..._Linux.zip

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Bucky..
(2016-08-29, 20:16)bmonster Wrote: Hi,

I have a tp-link wn822n wifi adapter which doesn't seem to work with libreelec, is it possible to add support.

linux drivers are here: http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/..._Linux.zip

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Bucky..
Please ask on the LibreELEC forum: https://forum.libreelec.tv/forum-18.html

(and so you know when you post there, your link isn't working).
Since few last builds my RPi3 kompletly freezes and no create Crashlog. I had Rpi power supply always from the socket Take out because reset (have reset button) had not helped.

crashlog http://sprunge.us/LGbQ

The first crashlog since few days...
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
(2016-08-29, 17:50)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 17:43)richardk Wrote: I rebooted to start a new logfile...and now I'm unable to duplicate the problem. I'd seen it on repeated restarts of the same build, so I'm not sure what changed.

Could it be a network issue? Do you need "Wait for network before starting Kodi" enabled in LibreELEC Settings?

Not surprisingly, this problem has come back. I did set the option you suggested, but it didn't help. (I'm using a wired Ethernet connection, so I wouldn't expect much of a delay in the network connection process.)

Here is the logfile -- hopefully one that will be useful this time. But let me know if I can do anything else to help debug this.

http://pastebin.com/HnRLcW73
(2016-08-28, 10:11)polo_joe Wrote: I can't watch livetv or playback recording of the channel TecTime Tv.
Add this to ~/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <omx>
        <omxdecodestartwithvalidframe>0</omxdecodestartwithvalidframe>
    </omx>
</advancedsettings>
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19