v17 Kodi AppleTV 4 Not Updating Library, Will Not Exit
I was adding a new source of videos to Kodi and it contained a file that got a strange "403: Series Not permitted" message when I updated my library. Since then my Movies and TV Shows are completely empty and Kodi isn't updating anything as well as now when I press exit nothing happens.

Somebody please help I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that doesn't fix it.
So it will exit using the exit button but I am still not getting anything in my movies or tv shows Sad
Where are your movies and TV shows stored? Local network?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
On a local nas drive that is connected through smb. The music all still shows up so I don't think it could a problem with the drive. The libraries for movies won't update at all but I can clearly see the files are still there. It only occurred after the "403: Series Not permitted" error.
I would try removing the sources from the library, clean the library then re-add the sources. You will likely lose your watch statuses though.
I tried that, normally when the application scans the library it brings up a progress bar in the top right corner, I am no longer seeing that bar. I don't know why but the movies and tvshows are at 0, I just tried to play some music and thats working normally.
Can you produce a debug log after attempting to scan the library? That might shed some light.
I will try, its on a appletv4 and I'm not quite sure how to get it but I can ssh if I can find the log location.
Is there any way to fully remove the application thats relatively easy?
I got the log file off the Apple TV how should I post it?
http://xbmclogs.com/p5jxiifn8

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Got it fixed, I can only guess but I think it was one of the scraper scripts hitting an error. I used ssh to remove the "/var/mobile/Library/Caches/home" folder and had to reload all my media but its working again and all my settings are still active.

just in case anyone else runs into this problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi AppleTV 4 Not Updating Library, Will Not Exit0