Audio Setup On KDLinks A300
Hi guys. I'm brand new to the world of Kodi and android boxes. I've been tinkering with it for about a week and so far I'm loving it. My one question is about audio setup. As soon as I bootup the A300 it takes me to the main screen that includes settings which has audio settings. Then when I go into Kodi it has it's own audio settings. I have a simple setup, the A300 running Kodi 16 is plugged into my TV via HDMI. I don't use a receiver or need surround sound or anything. My problem is with the default settings the audio keeps dropping out. I've used a 5.1 setup before and experienced where the talking was low and the explosions were crazy loud but this is different. When the sound goes down it ALL goes down to the point of being inaudible. After a few minutes it goes back to normal...only to go back down again. I made sure the audio neutralizer was turned off in my TV but it was no help. I emailed KDlinks customer service and they said the default options should work but unfortunately they don't.

Being that there's a ton of audio options which I have no clue as to what they do or what I need can someone recommend the best audio settings for just using my TV speakers? I play all kinds of movie files that use aac 2.0, dd 2.0, 5.1 surround sound, etc. but none of them sound right. I'm just looking for audio to downplay or whatnot to 2 channel audio without the wild variances in audio. For instance, do I need to check off normalize levels on downmix? What should I set for limit sampling rate? Do I need stereo upmix and what should resample quality be set to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Is there a post that explains audio setup options for normal sound? I tried googling but it always pertains to setting up an audio system through a receiver or how to get 7.1 audio to work, etc. I'm guessing it's a setting option but have no idea where to begin as there's so many audio adjustments and I don't want to mess anything up further. I'm stumped Sad
Hey did you find out what was wrong ?
I just got one of these kdlinks boxes and am having some issues after upgrading to Kodi 17 (no pass through audio).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Setup On KDLinks A3000