Suggestions re Forums
Hi guys
I know this has probably raised it's ugly head before, but I have a couple of suggestions regarding these forums.

1) Would it be possible to have the edit feature enabled? I've tried to change the information my posts a couple of times, but have been forced to make extra posts.

2) Can the post listing order of a topic be reversed, ie oldest first? I know this could impact on people who are used to using the forum, but anyone who uses other forums will be accustomed to listing in this manner, For example, if you click on the icon to take you to the first unread post, it lists it incorrectly.

I'm not teaching you to suck eggs, this is merely feedback to try and help you improve things. If you prefer it as it is, then tell me to get lost by all means !
Primary Xbox: 1.1, X-Chip, 120Gb H/D
Secondary Xbox: 1.6, Smart-XX Chip, 10Gb H/D
Connected to Apple Mac running as Media Server/Apple TV
I agree with #1, but I've NEVER seen an oldest-thread-first forum. All of the major bulletin board software (PHPBB, vBulletin, etc) are newest-thread-first (well, most recent thread with a new post, anyway), and then within the threads it's oldest-post-first. Doing it differently would be really weird (no offense intended).
Really? I've always used Invivsion and I've seen countless others where you scroll down through the thread. Anyway, it's not a major issue Smile
szsori Wrote:I agree with #1, but I've NEVER seen an oldest-thread-first forum. All of the major bulletin board software (PHPBB, vBulletin, etc) are newest-thread-first (well, most recent thread with a new post, anyway), and then within the threads it's oldest-post-first. Doing it differently would be really weird (no offense intended).

Actually I just re-read your post. It's actually the order of the posts which I find confusing, not the order of the threads. My mistake. The posts are newest first in here.
When you click on a thread which you haven't read before, you have to go to the last page and read "backwards" if this makes sense?
i have to say the order of an individual thread is very annoying. Why is backwards? I'd rather scroll down and read in the right order tbh. I was hoping there was an individual preference option for this.
2. user cp/edit options scroll down
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Thank you,
hehe i've just reordered time.

/masters his domain

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions re Forums0