and krypton is coming too...

too much!!!

https://github.com/fastcolors/skin.sio2x/tree/kripton
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
HI
i try but didnt work on krypton ?
please help
I managed to get the theme installed but I seem to be stuck on the white theme with no way to get back to the default look and the black backgrounds. Can anyone tell me how to fix it.

Sent from my 0PM92
sorry been very busy in real life.. all try and fix it asap

probably the gui version needs updating
Image Image
It's cool. I upgraded to test if a bug had been fixed and then went back to the previous version. I just thought you'd want to know sooner than later that way maybe the skin will be ready for release day when that comes.
Is it working? Release is around the corner[/code]
I just give it a spin on latest kripton beta and it is working,

and my bad, the dark theme is momentarily off, since i was planning in mixing back sio2 and sio2x together..... then life happened....
Image Image
sorry for the noob question but how do you download the repo from the github link in OP
you get the repo here:

HERE
Image Image
So Krypton is getting ever so close to final version. Is the skin working? I like the new skins, but i like this one better Big Grin
Okay, so I finally updated the application on my TV box running Ubuntu-Mate with Kodi on it and updated the repos to get the latest version of the theme for Kodi 17.01.

First I installed the wrong theme (no wonder it looked strange to me!) and then once I figured it out and installed the one from the github, I discovered some font color issues:

Is this skin dead?

Really wishing I hadn't updated to the latest Kodi on my Linux TV desktop when it means doing without my favorite skin for the application. Sad

Also, the repo link posted above goes to a page asking how we got that link. It doesn't work.
(2017-06-03, 02:22)bornagainpengui Wrote: Really wishing I hadn't updated to the latest Kodi on my Linux TV desktop when it means doing without my favorite skin for the application. Sad

I had this problem also,I couldn't do without this skin, so I did a fix to make it at least usable on Kodi 17.3 at least until it's officially
fixed, anyone is welcome to use my fix for now.

http://celadoor.github.io/skin.sio2x-krypton-fixed.zip
(2017-06-05, 20:57)celadoor Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 02:22)bornagainpengui Wrote: Really wishing I hadn't updated to the latest Kodi on my Linux TV desktop when it means doing without my favorite skin for the application. Sad

I had this problem also,I couldn't do without this skin, so I did a fix to make it at least usable on Kodi 17.3 at least until it's officially
fixed, anyone is welcome to use my fix for now.

http://celadoor.github.io/skin.sio2x-krypton-fixed.zip
I'm so desperate for an answer to this I actually downloaded it on my phone to make sure that I wouldn't miss it for any reason. I'll report back if it works for me when I get home tonight. Thanks for this!

EDIT: You're a blessing from God! That patched most of the visual issues I was having (I say most because I didn't do an exhaustive search) and I thank you heartily for it.

I am still having issues with one other thing though and I hope you can help me. I preface that this only occurs with this specific theme! I am unable to enter the television listings. Selecting and entering does absolutely nothing with the button. I can enter the listings if I go upwards via the movie button and recurs to the root and then select television. I can get the shortcuts added at the top but for what ever reason the television button on the home screen doesn't react when attempted to enter in this skin.

I repeat all the other skins are fine (that I've tried) but this one refuses to let me enter the television section. Any idea what could be causing it?

PS: Thanks again for the edit you released. It fixed most of the problems I was having!

UPDATE II: This is what I meant by 'quick look around. I just noticed that the volume has a really dark line to indicate level. It's really hard to read it as is. Are you finding it the same?
(2017-06-05, 22:02)bornagainpengui Wrote: I repeat all the other skins are fine (that I've tried) but this one refuses to let me enter the television section. Any idea what could be causing it?

Do you mean the LiveTV icon doesn't display on the home screen with the pvr enabled?

Volume level is fixed, just re-download from link. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sio2-x Krypton1