Why is the Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds thread closed?
So, is there a place we can find updates? Or do we just have to keep checking hdmkv's first post in his hardware thread? :oD

EDIT - Never mind, I found it!
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32/
(2016-04-27, 10:10)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: brazen1 singlehandedly killed a major feature lots of people were looking forward to.

Well it takes 2 to tango and afedchin acted like a child by packing everything up and taking his ball home. He won't even respond to PM's which is sad.

Still though, the constant pestering to fix issues with non-supported systems was pretty pathetic. Some people just won't take a hint.

edit to say at least afedchin responded to my last PM. He didn't have much to say, however.
(2016-05-30, 05:52)Dave the Minion Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 10:10)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: brazen1 singlehandedly killed a major feature lots of people were looking forward to.

Well it takes 2 to tango and afedchin acted like a child by packing everything up and taking his ball home. He won't even respond to PM's which is sad.

Still though, the constant pestering to fix issues with non-supported systems was pretty pathetic. Some people just won't take a hint.

edit to say at least afedchin responded to my last PM. He didn't have much to say, however.

Personally, i think he did a great job and is still doing one!! Hes fixed issues with MVC a few times already, hes even doing stuff today it looks, probably just to appease everyone, He also said MVC wasnt making it into Kodi 17. As Kodi 17 progresses its apparent hes keeping his MVC github branch up to date.. what more does everyone want? Compile it yourself if you need a "new" build.

Anyone can follow his progress or keep tabs on him with this link. He works on Kodi publicly and i dont think he owes us to keep us in the loop in his second language.

https://github.com/afedchin?tab=activity
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2016-05-05, 16:20)brazen1 Wrote: KodiSetup-20160505-67d7201-msdk_mvc_wip.exe tested good using Nvidia.
Thank you.

Is that true of the latest version?
It may be for those using HDMI 1.4 and 1080p displays still? I wouldn't know? I'm using all 4k stuff with HDMI 2.0 now. I usually try every new build with my current hardware and detune everything to 1080p but the best it does is post process to TAB. Maybe someone else has had better luck?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-05-04, 15:59)brazen1 Wrote: KodiSetup-20160504-56bd103-msdk_mvc_wip.exe continues to work for Nvidia nicely.
Still buffers when seeking but does so reliably.
I suspect this is inherent to v.17 and not particular to this build.
Thanks for the update.

Do you still have this build, I tried the latest one with Nvidia 960xt but it doesn't seem work

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is the Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds thread closed?4