ERROR PLEASE CHECK THE LOG
Hi, I pay £10.99 a month from a company called Live go tv, and i have there add-on.

It has worked for months, and now randomly when i try to load the add-on up, it says error. Please check log for information.

Here is the code i got of Kodi Log Uploader

Thanks

http://pastebin.com/nE7dBqJa
Go complain with them as you pay for it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Shouldn't you get in touch with tech. support from Live go tv for this since it is their addon you are paying them for that subscription? Whoever wrote the code should provide the support, no?
If that is the case then yes, but i don't know if it's an error with Kodi it's self or not.
Kodi only does what it's told and right now the code is telling it to do something that it just can't do:

NameError: global name 'WAIT' is not defined

Looks like the function WAIT is nowhere to be found. There's nothing wrong with Kodi.
That's all i wanted to know. Thanks for the help
Has anyone managed to solve the error check log for more information issue yet, its driving me nuts , i have cleared the cache, cleared the packages, installed 3 different builds ,still i get the error please check log for more information, please can anyone help me,thanks
You should probably actually read the forum rules (wiki) - we do not support most builds here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR PLEASE CHECK THE LOG0