Bug Tags show up even when off - Panel Square
Okay so on the "Panel" layout you fixed the tags appearing when a popup/menu are on screen. However it still does it inside the addon im using.

Like this.

However this issue doesn't seem to affect the "Panel Square" layout. It works fine.. The tags are off and completely off.

Have you considered adding an option that just globally disabled tags in the Skin Settings. Maybe that would work.

Edit: The Panel Layout does work fine outside of the addon tho.
Seems this issue is back with the latest version. The Tags appear when a context menu is above them.

I am using Panel Layout.

When accessing Movie Library the tags work fine. Seems to only affect the TV Shows Library when a context menu is up.

Can you fix this? All tags are set to disabled too.
I can't reproduce the issue... When tags are disabled in a view they stay disabled even when a contextmenu is up.
I do see the issue the other way around, if they're set to enabled and the contextmenu is up, they dissapear.

I tried with both tvshows and episodes listings in the library.
(2017-04-22, 14:06)marcelveldt Wrote: I can't reproduce the issue... When tags are disabled in a view they stay disabled even when a contextmenu is up.
I do see the issue the other way around, if they're set to enabled and the contextmenu is up, they dissapear.

I tried with both tvshows and episodes listings in the library.

Hmmm weird.. It only happens for me on TV Episodes + panel view. Try this..

Play a episode..get to a point where it can save a resume point.. think its 5% into the show by default. Stop the episode.. and play it.

When it ask you to resume or play from beginning.. This is where I am seeing it.

Issue isn't huge just a cosmetic one.

This issue is bigger for me
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2574937
Still can't reproduce the issue on my setup. The only thing I can think of is that I accidentally fixed it last days.
Please test with the next beta version of the skin, perhaps it's resolved.
Here is a screenshot of it happening. Tags showing up during Context Menu. They are disabled incase you are wondering.

I am using the Thumbnail view.. on Episodes..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tags show up even when off - Panel Square0