IOS 9.3.1 KODI 16 PVR not working. there is no icon
Hi ..

I have installed KODI version 16.0.0 with Xcode proccess .. and other , some nigthly builds ... over ios 9.3.1

I have installed add-on vu+ / enigma client , also i have tested with PVR demo client ... all it is configured ok ... and also i have connection to the systems
and downloaded channel data process it is correct .. the problem is that i can not get TV icon .. So the TV icon does not appear in the system

What's the problem:? ... maybe it's not Jail....

thanks
which skin are you using. This should work ok with jarvis - might be in a broken state in the nightlies though...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok ... problem solved ... thanks ..

I go to apparence preferences .. in settings i enabled live-tv button .. now works perfect ...

Thanks
I side loaded kodi onto my iPad 3months ago using Xcode with no problem, since the 90 days has expired i deleted the app and tried to redo the process again. It sends the kodi icon to my home screen but crashes as soon as I try to open it. Since i installed last time I updated to iOS 9.3.1 could that be the problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IOS 9.3.1 KODI 16 PVR not working. there is no icon0