Bug Dramafever & Viki subtitles not displaying in kodi 16
hi guys, I'm new to these forums I am having an issue with 2 of my favorite video add-ons for kodi dramafever & Viki. The issue is whenever I play video using the that add-ons the subtitles do not appear however, this only seems to be a problem with version 16 Of kodi. Because the add-ons work fine in version 15.1 and 15.2. This is highly annoying seeing how I use the that on not every day basis to watch my Korean and Japanese dramas. Also, it gets annoying because I get a message box every time I boot up kodi saying that I need to update to version 16 I really want to but I need to know if there is a solution to this problem or if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thank you very much,
nickorific30
Please wait until the release of 16.1 or even 16.2 version of Kodi. Then, if you still have this problem, I will try to fix it in the dramafever plugin.
By the way, I think to create a new plugin for ViKi from A to Z, but will not be soon ... Possibly, in the second half of the year.
There is a mod version of the Viki addon (see thread) that works in Kodi 16. It seems like it was an accident that it ever worked in previous Kodi versions. The basic issue is that you can't set a subtitle in Kodi until a video starts playing.

scott s.
(2016-04-22, 01:20)scott967 Wrote: There is a mod version of the Viki addon (see thread) that works in Kodi 16. It seems like it was an accident that it ever worked in previous Kodi versions. The basic issue is that you can't set a subtitle in Kodi until a video starts playing.

scott s.

Which thread do I look in for the Viki mod that works with kodi 16 Jarvis? Thanks
2305638 (post)

scott s.
new viki would be great able to show all the show please code it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dramafever & Viki subtitles not displaying in kodi 160