XBMCScripts script no longer working? (it's not the website)
Question 
Is the XBMCscripts working? I try ot download new scripts but it seems to be stuck in May. Is everyone getting this? or are people giving up on Python scripts and not fixing them all anymore.

Just wondering... Maybe it is my script... maybe it is broken
mine worked first thing this morning but ive just tried again and cant download anything
Site should be working normally...but we've had rediculous amount of downtime/non-working site lately. Sorry about that.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Don't know what it is, but my XBMCscripts stops before its loads completely. Can't check now, but I think it crashes on getting categories or something similar Wink I downloaded the script from few different sources - didn't help. Is that only me or it's something bigger?
pX
Same think happening on mine today. Was working fine on the weekend.
Question 
i have the XBMC-SVN_2007-06-17_rev9336-T3CH build
when i try to start the XBMCScript Installer (Version 1.8) the hole xbox hangs up. the last message showing is:
"adding categories...."
Huh
Plz help me this Script is very importent to me but i doesnt have much exp with scripts.
Thx in advance
same issue on build 9489.
There is an issue with the installer, haven't gotten the time to nail it down, nor make it working yet.
I looked at it and it seems that the XML that's downloaded by xbmcscripts,
http://www.xbmcscripts.com/scriptservice/?list=scripts,
contains invalid characters in the last (spanish) entry.
I edited the file (removed illegal chars) and put it on my local webserver, then changed the URL in xbmcscripts_core.py to this local server and everything went fine.
xlore Wrote:I looked at it and it seems that the XML that's downloaded by xbmcscripts,
http://www.xbmcscripts.com/scriptservice/?list=scripts,
contains invalid characters in the last (spanish) entry.
I edited the file (removed illegal chars) and put it on my local webserver, then changed the URL in xbmcscripts_core.py to this local server and everything went fine.
Any chance of posting a working script. I do not understand the above.... Looked at the file and i only see this
Quote:
N¤êEc

ANy help would be great
Mine isnt working either.
Yeah my script installer died as well. I downloaded the latest release (dated July 2 T3CH) and used the latest MC360 (v818).

It froze at 'adding categories'. I then tried installing older (outdated) versions of the installer going back to Feb 2007. None of them worked, all freezing in 'adding categories'. After each re install, I cleared xyz and also did a ful reboot of the xbox.

Is this the end of xbmc scripts? Sad
Mine has just started to work so I guess they ironed out any probs on their end. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCScripts script no longer working? (it's not the website)0