v16 Subtitle position bug
I think I discovered a bug. I have the position of my subtitles set to fixed, by default. However, sometimes I want it to be on the bottom of the video (when a movie has black bars). I changed the number 2 key on my remote to be able to switch between the positions (bottom of video, top of video, below video, above video and fixed). This basically works great. However, the fixed position is not the same as the one I set manually. It sort of resets it to the default position, which is way too low on the screen in my case.

Must be a bug. Can somebody confirm and how do I get it fixed? Is this the proper place on the forum?
Is the fixed position set through the system/video settings?
Note that only applies to the specific resolution and framerate you are in.

If you are using "adjust display refresh rate to match video" you will have to calibrate all the framerates you use.
(2016-04-22, 12:18)popcornmix Wrote: Is the fixed position set through the system/video settings?
Note that only applies to the specific resolution and framerate you are in.

If you are using "adjust display refresh rate to match video" you will have to calibrate all the framerates you use.

I know and I did. All framerates are set individually. But still it resets the position to the default value when you use the hotkey. After changing the position during video playback, I need to go back to Settings > System > Video Output > Change to framerate of the videofile I was playing while I changed it > Video Calibration > set framerate back to 60 fps.

I bet it's not supposed to be like that. Proper behaviour should be that the fixed position you choose, should be remembered if you switch from bottom of video to fixed, during video playback.
Might be worth testing on another platform. Doesn't sound likely to be Pi specific issue, and posting in the general forum or trac will get more dev eyes on it.
(2016-04-22, 12:34)popcornmix Wrote: Might be worth testing on another platform. Doesn't sound likely to be Pi specific issue, and posting in the general forum or trac will get more dev eyes on it.

Consider it done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle position bug0