Animated skinning-scripts
(jmarshall @ dec. 12 2005,20:30 Wrote:yeah, we use a combination of easeinquad (acceleration=1 gives this) and easeinlinear (acceleration=0 gives this).

don't know if there's a point in having any others at this point, but i am open to options.

cheers,
jonathan
in addition the easeoutquad when a object moves off the screen ?
short awnser, yes

long awnser im sure he recycled his sliding code for in and out, therefor if you think about it, its is a easeinquad into the position, then the same code to go out therefor it is easeinquad into the 'hidden' position.

--

it was fun to play with the various styles of slides provided there. oviously more options the better, but so far im very happy with the current implimentation. perhaps later when there is less to do they could be implimented.
(loto_bak @ dec. 13 2005,08:25 Wrote:short awnser, yes

long awnser im sure he recycled his sliding code for in and out, therefor if you think about it, its is a easeinquad into the position, then the same code to go out therefor it is easeinquad into the 'hidden' position.

--

it was fun to play with the various styles of slides provided there. oviously more options the better, but so far im very happy with the current implimentation. perhaps later when there is less to do they could be implimented.
therefore it should be the other way around (easeoutquad) i.e.

(sliding in)  fast start, slow ending (which is visible)
(sliding out) slow start, ending fast (which is not visible, this beyond the viewport)

regardless, i like the effect very much (e.g. the timeline in videos) it looks very professional somehow.

is it possible to animate 2 elements at the same time as well ?

e.g. when i press pause during a movie, the timeline slides in and the osd at the same time ?

sure just change to <visible> condition in dialogseekbar dialogvideoosd
(loto_bak @ dec. 13 2005,16:37 Wrote:sure just change to <visible> condition in dialogseekbar dialogvideoosd
you are correct, i am a bit off here. (had to reread the thread to understand this stuff) Wink
yep, it uses easeinquad (fast start from hidden, slows down to nothing at visible), then it eases out using the reverse (ie starts slow from the visible position, fast at the ending position.

i just replace t with 1-t in the equation, thus mirroring the motion.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

could we make startx and starty case insensitive?
not sure - that's handled by tinyxml. will take a look to see.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i would like to be able to set stuff like animation properties and multiimage properties from the gui using stuff like a spincontrol. having looked over the manual and screwed around with the code for a bunch of hours, it does not seem this is currently possible. does the skinning engine allow for this sort of functionality and if not, would it be super hard to add?
Catchy Signature Here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated skinning-scripts0