Arctic Zephyr widgets
Hey

I have recently downloaded the arctic zephyr skin for jarvis 16.2. Couple things:

1. I had to download it from an outside source (github)

2. I can't seem to get or have widgets. In the skin setting I do not have a widget option. How do I get widgets? I feel like all the videos I've seen people download the skin straight from the "get more" menu in Kodi. Same goes for the widgets... they download the skin and automatically get the widgets.

Did I do something wrong or what?

Thanks in advance Huh
Hello D, download from github is OK,
you have seen people download from "get more" menu in Kodi only for older Kodi version.
If you have installed the latest Kodi, you cannot (yet) see in Kodi menu.

About widgets: go to skin settings, customize main menu, on the left side you see all menu items, on the right side you can edit and change details for each item. Choose a menu item (left) and then navigate to the right to change title, backgroung, everything... You can click "widget" there, to select a widget for that particular menu item. A list loads with lots of widgets, explore lists in depth to find the one you like to use as widget.
Hey Rykios,

Thanks for that. It worked perfectly. Now I have another question. Do you know how to change the home menu options? When I go to customize, I see everything, i.e. Movies, TV SHows, Live TV, etc. But when I go to my home menu, all I see is Live TV, Setting, Power, and Programs. How can I enable the other menu items?
(2016-04-25, 12:40)rykios Wrote: Hello D, download from github is OK,
you have seen people download from "get more" menu in Kodi only for older Kodi version.

About widgets: go to skin settings, customize main menu, on the left side you see all menu items, on the right side you can edit and change details for each item. Choose a menu item (left) and then navigate to the right to change title, backgroung, everything... You can click "widget" there, to select a widget for that particular menu item. A list loads with lots of widgets, explore lists in depth to find the one you like to use as widget.

Hey Rykios,

Thanks for that. It worked perfectly. Now I have another question. Do you know how to change the home menu options? When I go to customize, I see everything, i.e. Movies, TV SHows, Live TV, etc. But when I go to my home menu, all I see is Live TV, Setting, Power, and Programs. How can I enable the other menu items?
(2016-04-27, 16:17)dmgibbs12 Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 12:40)rykios Wrote: Hello D, download from github is OK,

Hey Rykios,

To get Movies and TV shows you need to create or link to your movie and TV show libraries
(2016-04-27, 19:30)pusb87 Wrote: To get Movies and TV shows you need to create or link to your movie and TV show libraries

What I'm saying is, when I look at my menu I do not see the movies tab there... is what you suggested going to help with that?
(2016-04-27, 21:10)dmgibbs12 Wrote:
(2016-04-27, 19:30)pusb87 Wrote: To get Movies and TV shows you need to create or link to your movie and TV show libraries

What I'm saying is, when I look at my menu I do not see the movies tab there... is what you suggested going to help with that?

yes ...i reckon !!
if you do it you will find out for sure Smile
If you scrape your movies/tv shows via kodi you will see that after a successful scraping a movie/tv shows button will be created

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr widgets0