Jarvis slower than Isengard ?
Hi,

I just migrated from Isengard to Jarvis 16.1 RC2 on my rpi0 setup (OE/LE with Berryboot).
I notice scrolling & overall UI operations are noticeably slower, though use light skins (Confluence/AppTV/Conq).
CPU is often at 100%, even when Kodi does not seem to do much.

I noticed this thread too claiming similar issue:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257437&page=4

Any idea?
Is that due to Jarvis rendering enhancement or else?

Thanks
I don't have these problems on 16.0 have you tried using that version?
(2016-04-23, 12:25)YoYoost Wrote: I don't have these problems on 16.0 have you tried using that version?

Are you just trying to boost your post count, because he said he was using v16/Jarvis at least three times.

EDIT:

(2016-04-23, 12:03)YoYoost Wrote: Contrary to my last edit it did fail again, is it OK if I PM you a Pastebin?

Yep, that's what you're doing. Next time just use e-mail or something if you need to send a private message, rather than spam the forum with posts that don't even make sense.
(2016-04-23, 09:50)macmpi Wrote: Hi,

I just migrated from Isengard to Jarvis 16.1 RC2 on my rpi0 setup (OE/LE with Berryboot).
I notice scrolling & overall UI operations are noticeably slower, though use light skins (Confluence/AppTV/Conq).
CPU is often at 100%, even when Kodi does not seem to do much.

I noticed this thread too claiming similar issue:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257437&page=4

Any idea?
Is that due to Jarvis rendering enhancement or else?

Thanks

As far as I know, there should not be any major slowdown with v16 compared to v15. Can you give us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
Well, it seems it has stabilized to correct level (40%-ish). Maybe there was some indexing or sth going on.
Curious because I had waited, restarted & al before.
I'll keep monitoring for a while and follow-up with log if it comes back.
Thanks anyway.
Add-ons can take a while to update (especially if you have a number) and can make Kodi slow until that is complete.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jarvis slower than Isengard ?0