Req Kodi App for Samsung SmartHub
Hey!

Kodi is an amazing product! I fell in love with it the second I got it and have been using it faithfuly ever since,

Nowadays, with the Smart Tv's getting really interactive, I was wondering if the team would ever create an app for the SmartHub for Samsung?

This would be incredible to have, especially since Kodi would not need any external products to run on TV's.
Not likely. This issue has been discussed ad infinitum. Basically no one is interested in porting kodi to the movable feast that is smart tv operating systems.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ahh, I see... What about in a good couple of years when the smart tv OS is more widely known? Would there be a better chance then?
in few years, it may be complete different platform. few years ago it was something. then it is tizen now. who knows what happens tomorrow ?
Hopefully in a few years more tvs will support Android TV, since Kodi can already run on that. If you are using a new Sony TV, you've already got a platform Kodi can run on.
Both Sony and Philips TVs run android TV which works with Kodi out of the box Wink

Just download from the play store.

Samsungs OS is not android so its doubtful it will ever be supported.
Thread moved to feature requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi App for Samsung SmartHub0