Hi all, I hope someone can help
I have kodi 16.0 running on my pc

Running with amd fx6300 cpu
20gb ram
Radion r9 gpu
Windows 8.1
All drivers are up to date
Widows is up to date

The problem I have, after installing several versions of kodi, is that any addons I install take an age to load
Any sub menus also take far too long to load and I have the 'working' whirling round for several minutes.

Once I get a TVs show going it's not a problem but it takes about 10 minutes to get to that stage
You can imagine the frustration when a link fails and I have to go through the whole process again

Does anybody know why this is happening and how to cure it
Debug log (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
eghads, 10 minutes...? Anyway without making a presumption of illegal add-ons etc.. I presume you have read Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) support for any of these banned add-ons here is verboten.

Most add-ons should load up in lick-itty split time, but if you've accidentally fallen into some of the banned add-ons, that would be the issue, as some modify the workings of Kodi to their ends. So the question becomes what add-ons, and a bit more information and configuration etc would be nicely provided in a proper debug-log posted to a public paste-bin and linked back to this thread.
Nothing illegal
I will get an debug done and post it

My android box works fine and has done since I got it

The problem had only happened when I installed it on my PC.
All worked fine for a few days but then this happened for no apparent reason.

Even a fresh install won't help
For instance, YouTube addon takes on average, 3-10 minutes to actually get to a point of watching a link
On a re-install, most users forget to delete C:\Users\your_admin_name_goes_here\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ and end up with the same issue. Something went sproing.
Looks very similar to my issue:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=271038

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help - going crazy0