Submenu shortcut Sync Please help..
Hello,

New here and lots to learn.... Love Mimic skin.... Hello Everyone!
For now I have one question... I created a sub-menu with a ( trakt My Watchlist ) I guess it's called shortcut on home page under movi link. When I use the link it works but it does not sync with trakt My Watchlist regular folder. How do we get the sub-menu shortcut to sync with whats in my trakt folder already. Basically it doesn't update with what I add or delete.

I hope this make sense....

Thanks a bunch
I figured out why it wasn't syncing... I must of created the path the wrong way in sub-menu. ***FIXED***

Can anyone tell me why in view options section anywhere I go the update library tab is non functional? It is not highlighted for me to click on it...

Thanks
Well here we go again.... I don't now why my submenu shortcuts won't sync with what what I have in my watchlist. When I go to my watch list it will refresh. When I go to my submenu shortcut to watchlist it won't.

Any ideas? Any comments would be appreciated....

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Skin Shortcuts FAQ: Link to addon shows cached listings Smile
(2016-04-26, 12:47)BobCratchett Wrote: Skin Shortcuts FAQ: Link to addon shows cached listings Smile

Hi Bob, Sorry for the late reply.... I have been sick. I tried your suggestion but I couldn't get it to work. I did it a different way, this time through super favorites folder. That is the only way I could get it to refresh to my liking.

Thank you for your effort.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Submenu shortcut Sync Please help..0