TV doesn't stop buffering
Hello,
since I updated from Openelec 6.0.3 to 7.0 beta 1 or 2, I have following problem.
Starting the live TV, normaly there was a quick buffering and than the TV started. After the update, it shows continously buffering. It counts up 100% and after starts again and again.
In the past, I had OMX and MMA in the menu topic accceleration activ. If I uncheck OMX, the buffering issue is eliminated, but sometimes I am having stuttering.

Anyone knwos what to do?

Thanks
Markus
You do realize that Beta versions are full of bugs right? Unless you need more stress in your life, go back to version 6.0.3...
Can you try adding <cacheindvdplayer>0</cacheindvdplayer> in advancedsettings.xml
(for omxplayer case)?
(2016-04-25, 19:05)*Spider* Wrote: You do realize that Beta versions are full of bugs right? Unless you need more stress in your life, go back to version 6.0.3...

Although if everyone does that, then the release versions become just like the beta versions...
(2016-04-25, 19:37)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 19:05)*Spider* Wrote: You do realize that Beta versions are full of bugs right? Unless you need more stress in your life, go back to version 6.0.3...

Although if everyone does that, then the release versions become just like the beta versions...

Absolutely true, but those who do use betas should at least know how to post debug log. Tongue
Hey guys,
please don't argue because of my thread. I was at work and had 5 minutes time. Sure, I know posting logs and about betas. Using final version is for geeks. I will try the setting in advancedsettings.

best regards
Markus
again me.
@popcornmix. It worked!
Should I try something else?

Regards
Markus
@ popcornmix

This is the same issue i posted over at the Libreelec forums.
It's a bug with OMX for sure.... I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed much at all, given the popularity of the RPi
Disabling OMX will fix this
<cacheindvdplayer>false</cacheindvdplayer> also fixes the issue.

Not really a "Fix" so to speak, more of a band-aid
Seems to be fixed for me on libreelec 7.0 stable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV doesn't stop buffering0