WIP Sio2-X - Isengard
(2016-01-13, 11:47)tehguitarist Wrote: Hey more just curious than anything and sorry if this has been answered before, but in sio2 in the sio2 view, the fanart used to be dim in the background behind the info, but in sio2x it's black. Any way to get it back?

Not a game changer, i just liked it Smile

Upon more playing, seems even when I turn off the sliding function, in music, it slides BUT has the fanart in the background, but TV shows has no slide and no background art.

Also, this may be a really stupid question, but I'm coming from quartz and I quite frequently use the In Progress function for tv shows. Is there any way to make this standalone? I've set it as a favourite, but when I back out of it, it takes me to the Video file structure.

Sorry for the late answer, I'm in the progress of updating sio2 to atv4 standard, and been a little busy in real life... I will try and fix the slide and fan art for sio2 view, and will def work on "in progress" as a menu item.

please have a little patience, and thanks for supporting the skin!!!

cheers!!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2016-01-16, 01:33)ndanforth Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 16:51)vandonh Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 10:23)fastcolors Wrote: try and putting the favorite in a different slot, the first two in top row automatically call a population of the shelf list so in Home page customizer, try adding the fav to the bottom slots available.

let me know if you succeed!!

cheers.

I used the last favouriye and no difference, mouse over atomatically starts the chrome launcher

Thanks
Hans

Just following up. I have the same issue. Is there a way to correct this?
I tried SIO2 and it does not act the same way with favourites.

Hello, is anyone else having this problem? Any chance there is some time to look at it? Auto launching the favorites causes some household htpc watching issues! Blush
Evenin'

Nice skin pal.

Couple of questions - does this skin allow the white theme?
And can you add a button in the movie info screen to use the video extras add on?
I have stacks of films and love the extras. A lot of skins just have a button to show them which is really cool.

Thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sio2-X - Isengard1